THE NINJAMONKIES TAKEOVER!

new story guys. this ones gna hav a bit ov evrytin.

tnx for readin XxmishyyyyXx

________________

I turned around and karate kicked Sammi.

"OWW" she exclaimed, jumping around from toe to toe, she looked so much like a bunny rabbit with her bunnyteeth and i started laughing.

"Chill Sammi, stop acting like a baby, you look funny!"

Sammi just glared at me and hmfed.

We were near the park now and i started sprinting to takeover the merry-go-round.

I started spinning myself around and started laughing like a demented chipmunk. This was so fun. I looked up at the clouds and found myself getting dizzier and dizier. I heard a girl cry to her mummy and say, "mummy, she's hogging the merry-go-round."

I was still looking at the clouds when i replied angrily, " Get you'r own, I was here first!"

The girl burst into tears and told heer mum to takke her to another park.

her mum hmphed and stoped off like a giant.

"FEE FI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN, BE SHE ALIVE OR BE SHE DEAD... SHE IS STILL FAT!!!!" I clalled after the giant women who turned around and glared at me.

I laughed, it was fun pissing people off, very fun.

Sammi had arrived now and had watched the whole scene in amusement, "Now whoose acting like a baby eh?" she asked.

I just smilled and continued spinning. I coluld live here, without a care in the world, just smiling up at the clouds...

Suddenly i lurched forward and was sick all over Sammi.

We both screamed like vampires, well she screamed like a vampire, i screamed like a demented chipmunk, this was becoming a comminity of mine. Is that even a word?

"...C'ANT BELIEVE YOU DONE THAT...PAYING FOR THIS SHIRT...OMG...HATE YOU" Was all that i made of her screaming at me. I was still spinning around, covered in my own sick.

Ugh, the smell was coming to me, finally I stopped.

I looked over and saw Sammi wasn't there, ohno, she ditched me, again. Some friend. I was about to go on te swings when...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I got strangled from behind. I was about to karate kick it when..."SONIC BOOM" the person screamed. I imediately knew who it was.

"Sammiiiiiiiiiiii!" I eased out of her tight grip on my neck and turned around.Sammi was standing there in all her sick glory, well o.k, MY sick glory and she was smiling.

"Bet that gave you a fright eh!" she said with a grin.

I just glared at her and then burst out laughing. She joined in aswell and then we were both rolling on the floor laughing. Minutes later we stopped ang put our selves together.

We both looked at each other and then..."SONIC BOOM" we said in a robotic voice and did an explotion with our hands.

"I love doin' that," I said whilst skipping towards to the swings. I sat down and started swinging myself higher and higher and higher..."AHHHHHHH"

I fell off the swing.

                                                            *******************

Black. All i saw was black. Who turned the sun off? Who ever turned it off, i'm goin' to kill them. Wait, me eyes were closed. I slowly opened my eyes but became blinded by the light. I left them open though and examined my suroundings, I was in a small white room on a comfertable bed. There was a glass of water next to my bed nd i felt a bandage on my head. I think i was in a hospital. Yus!!!!! Now I can eat free jelly with icecream and rub it in my brotheres face. This was my dream. My mouth started watering when i imagined the jelly  with the cold, icecream. Mhmmm.

Me eyes hurt like hell and so did my head. I felt sleepy. My eyes slowly closed and I was unconcious again.

                                                  *****************************

tnx for readin guys. you probs think this story is kinda random but its gna get better and the action will come after i introduce the characters. btw about the jelly and icecream thing, wen ma bro wz in hospital he had jelly and icecream and i was dead jelous and since then iv wanted to go to hospital so yh!

vote if u likin. XxxMishyXxx