Chapter Nine - Emily has a Ferrari

Girl's POV~

We were going into the city. I had a walkie-talkie and so did April, in case we needed help.

We pulled up to a supermarket in the middle of nowhere. We figured that it would be the best place to look for supplies because there wouldn't be as many people.

We parked close by and held on to our weapons. I had a nail stick and two pistols by my side. Toby had an axe and a shotgun wrapped around him. Seth had a grenade and Molotov with brass knuckles and a gun.

We looked around, there were about five cars parked in the otherwise empty lot. We hoped their previous drivers wouldn't be alive and if dead, then all the way dead.

The windows and doors were boarded up, but we found a way inside. The lights still worked, thankfully (I hoped I didn't jinx myself like I did in the hospital.)

"Get ready," Seth pulled out an air horn, (reenacting the scene from 'Zombieland'). He pressed it down and waited for the zombies to come.

The first one came running, not that fast, but it would be hard to outrun. It was a girl; she had no jaw and blood dripped around her face and arms and she had a worker's uniform on.

I took the first shot and hit her in the neck with my nail stick. Hitting her pretty hard, her neck split half way open. I took another swing before she got too close and her head flew off.

Next two zombies came, (a girl and a boy) and they were children. Toby backed out of this one. He couldn't kill another child dead or alive.

Seth and I took swings at them. Seth cracked the little boy's head open, making the boy drop. I smashed the head of the little girl. Then, as we turned, we noticed that Toby was fighting a really fat zombie and was calling out for help.

I smashed its head against the wall with my nail stick, causing some damage. I damaged my weapon as well, so I just shot it in the head to finish it off.

We waited awhile, "I guess that's it..." Toby said. "For now," I added.

We were kind of happy because this place was still intact; no one had stolen stuff from this place before us.

We decided to split up. I quickly found some extra, general supplies: batteries, flashlights, and what not. Toby went off in search of the food, while Seth looked for more medical supplies.

Surprisingly, it was all going very smoothly until we heard screams and someone who was yelling for help.

It wasn't Seth or Toby. It was a girl's voice.

It was coming from one of the 'employees only' rooms. I met up with Toby and Seth who were running towards there.

"Who was that?! I thought it was you!" Toby said, worried.

We slowly opened the door to the 'employees only' room to find a girl being attacked by a huge zombie.

"Oh, crap!" Seth got out his horn and blew it to grab the zombie's attention while Toby and I tried to help the girl.

She was younger than me (18, I'm guessing), brown hair, thin, and wore leather clothes.

The girl seemed surprised that she was getting help, but quickly got out of the zombie's grip. I shot the zombie about four times, reloaded, then got him right in the head.

Once he was dead--and we had all caught our breath--we looked at each other.

"Oh... Oh my God!" The girl said, freaking out while looking at Toby.

"Wha-?" was all Toby could get out before the girl hugged him tightly.

"Holy crap!! You're Tobuscus! I'm Emily!" The girl said, still holding on to Toby.

We couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my God! Out of everyone in the world that saves me, it's Toby Joe Freaking Turner!" She said whilst letting go and freaking out.

"Nice to meet you! Are you here alone?" Toby asked.

"Yeah, my parents are dead. My dad has always been dead, but my mom turned into a zombie and I had to shoot her. But it's okay, I didn't like her... I actually came to Los Angeles to search for you! I mean, I came here before the Zombie Apocalypse because I'm originally from Florida... But oh my gosh, this is so cool!!" She said.

"Heh, hey... You're not bit, right?" Toby asked eyeballing her arms and clothes.

"No. He tried, but I'm too strong for that!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Buzz

"Toby?"

Buzz

"Give me the walkie-talkie," Toby requested, so I handed it over.

Buzz

"Hello?" Toby said.

"Toby, it's your mom."

Toby was kind of shocked by the tone of her voice.

"Mom? Are you okay? Is everything okay?" Toby asked, concerned.

"Eric and April, left... And now there are zombies attacking! I'm here by myself! Please hurry!"

"Oh my god..." Toby said aloud.

"On our way!"

"We have to go! Like, now! Get to the van!"

"Hey, wait! Use my car! You'll never be able to get there in time with a van..." Emily said.

"What do you have?" Toby asked.

"A Ferrari." Emily said as she smiled and held the keys up in the air, jingling them.

"Well I'll be damned." Seth said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just so ya'll know EMILY'S ME HEHEEHEHHEHEE. Guess what guys?! I CURED MY WRITERS BLOCK! YAAAAAAYY. There's going to be more than three chapters now, so YEAUAUH... :3 I have many ideas now so we can keep on going with the story and I don't have to end it short! Yay! Anyways, I hoped you liked reading it! I enjoyed writing it :3 Byee ya'lll.

Bless your Face, KEEP READING. Peace off! Ahh-BEWP.(OH! and thank you to Rissawesome, she edits all my chapters ((Mistakes in chapters or typos.)) when I'm done with them. :D)