Chapter One - Jane Doe

TOBY'S POV~

Just getting done recording some footage for TobyGames. Then randomly Ogla comes to my mind. I sigh and get up to grab a beer or two.

"Cheers." I mumble under my breath. I take a chug of my beer then set it down quiet hard.

This god damn loneliness. Why am I so lonely all of a sudden?Me and Ogla happened decades ago.Maybe it's time I go search for a new girlfriend.I saw those girls at Starbucks, they seemed to like me...But it would be too weird...Pfft, dating the audience...Take another drink.

I took another large sip from my beer, finishing it off and about to open another.

I heard a cracking noise outside.

"Who would be outside at this time of night?" I said to myself.

A robber, or a bear... There aren't bears where I live; what am I talking about? I should go check it out...?... Ughh. I have to move now.

I started walking to my sliding glass door, turned on the back porch light and opened the door.

"Hello?" I said.

What am I doing? No one is out here I'm talking to myself. I look closer and find a... A girl. No. It can't be? I walk closer. No, it IS a girl. And... Is that blood? Oh my god... She's bleeding!

I go up to her and turn her towards me.

Her head... She's losing a lot of blood...

I whip out my phone and Dial 911.

I explain and just wait for them to get here and try to stop the bleeding with a towel.

I look at her and just think to myself, she's so pretty... Her hair was blonde and wavy and long. It was beautiful--without the blood and what not.

She looked fit, and very slim... She had cute freckles on her cheeks.

Am I really thinking about how beautiful she looks? This girl could be dead! No... She's breathing, I can see her stomach move...

Then I hear the sirens, they pick her up in the ambulance and I join her and just watch her.

They keep asking me what happened and they find it hard to believe that 'She just showed up.'

You'll be okay. I promise, I'll help you.

GIRL'S POV~

God... My head hurts... What happened? Where am I?

...

Who am I? What is this place? What the hell? Why can't I remember? Aggh... It hurts to try... Am ... Am I in the hospital? Who's the man sleeping on the couch? Do I know him? I don't know anymore...

Another man walks in, he must be the doctor.

"Hello Hun, how are you feeling?" he said with a smile.

Damn, he's attractive.

"Uh... I don't know? My head really hurts... I am in the hospital, right?"

"Yes, do you remember anything that happened?"

"No... You mind telling me? Ha... It's stupid I can't even remember my name."

"This man found you in his driveway..."

"How did I get there? Does he know who I am? Who is he?"

"I don't know how you got there... He's just some guy, he said he had never seen you before in his life. He came here to make sure you were okay."

Aww. Sweet.