Chapter Six -Survive

Chapter Six - Survive

Girl's POV~

The door slowly started to open.

I suddenly became enraged as adrenaline rushed through me.

I smashed the window and walked along the ledge. One of the things heard me and ran for the window. Some even fell to their...

Death.

But I've played too much zombie games to know they're not dead.

They are dead, but they're alive.

Zombie.

Freaking.

Apocalypse.

I only had a little room, but I had amazing balance.

I slowly slid across the ledge to the other window.

I was about five stories high.

There were "corpses" walking around outside, I just ignored them and moved on.

I checked the window before I was about to enter; it seemed clear.

As I entered, I saw there was a trail of blood that began at the bed and lead out the door.

There was a knife from someone's lunch. It was dirty, but it would do to defend myself.

I slowly made my way out.

Then I remembered: Since this IS the zombie apocalypse, I should steal medication and what not.

I found a nurse's outfit and put that on so I wasn't walking around in the gown and was somewhat protected.

I grabbed someone's backpack and looked through it. It was empty.

I looked around and shoved medicine and such into the bag.

I put it on my back and started to find more weapons when suddenly, from my room, a mob came running towards me.

I ran towards the stairs and hurried down. Thankfully, the power hadn't gone out and there was no one in the stairwell with me.

I started running down when I guess I spoke too soon.

The lights suddenly shut off, which caused me to panic. I could hear the screams and rawrs of them hot on my heels. I got down to the last floor and the lights went off and on. I tried getting out of the door, but it was locked. I screamed and banged on the door, screaming for help. When they got close, I closed my eyes and waited for my fate.

Then... Suddenly...

The door swung open, someone pushed me to the ground and I heard bullets being shot. I was confused and my vision got blurry and trippy. Someone pulled me to my feet and started running with me. I looked at who it was... A familiar face...

It was Seth!

I was so confused and looked behind me, I saw Gabe, Jack, Sean, and... Toby!

Toby was now commanding everyone to run when I looked, but in front of me I saw that we were heading toward a huge van.

Seth struggled to get me in and he ran to the drivers seat and yelled for them to hurry. He turned on the car and I saw a mob of the undead coming towards us again from the other side.

"Seth!" I screamed, warning him.

He swore under his breath and drove closer to them.

They hopped in the car with success and we closed the door and drove off.

I was in shock... I coudln't even show emotion... Completely emotionless.

Then I felt someone's arms wrap around me.

At first I screamed and tried to pull away, but then I realized it was Toby.

I looked him in the eyes and he looked right back at me.

Tears were in his eyes and they were in my eyes too.

We just sobbed together, holding each other tight.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Noooo another short one :C OH WELL :s Jk But I felt like I needed to write you guys something... Plus I have really bad writers' block :c I'm sowwy it's so short, NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG I PROMISE :D Well anyways. Thank you for sticking with me ;3

Blees your face, KEEP READING peace off. AAAAHH -BEWWP.(OH! and thank you to Rissawesome, she edits all my chapters ((Mistakes in chapters or typos.)) when I'm done with them. :D)