Chapter 11

SORRY i havent updated in a while byt this week or weekend i will update more! but on 1 condition u like, comment, vote, and follow me plzz???(: and Danielle do you like the ACM story so far???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zyanya's P.O.V

WELLLLLL...........we just left ICON and now we are on our way to Albivis!!! So excited we have always wanted to go there ever since we became fans of the boyz!

Me: so how long of a walk does it take to get to Albivies?

Mikey: like a 20 min walk, but don't worry we will be walking with some of the boys!

Ary: cool! U know what?

Mikey: what?

Ary: I love how most girls say that u guys are super chill!

Mikey: HAHAHAHAHA really?

Bianca: lol yea, they be like yah the guys are so nice they are calm and sweet!

Mikey: PSSSHHHHH that's such a lie!

Me: lol I know it is!!!

Nick: HEEY GUYS WAIT UP!

Ary: K!

It's almost 12 and we aren't there yet. I need to speed up this process or else I'm going to go all rage mode just because I don't have some form of food in front of me!

Me: guys lets hurry I'm starving):

Ary: I know me to I need to eat something!!!!

Nick: haha ok Albivies is just around the corner!

Mikey: yeah! *Whispers to Nick* OMG girls are so inpatient.....xD

Bianca: Oh please Shut up guys are worst in many other ways!

Me: yea girls are way better!

Nick: oh yes how?

Ary: let's face it girls can contain their emotions for certain things, and guys just let it all out no matter where, when something pisses them off!

Mikey: ok that's so NOT true

Bianca: yea it is

Nick: ok ok it is, you guys beat us! But on the bright side to our lose we are at Albivies!

Ary: Finally!!!

Mikey: you guys will meet the rest of the parents there!

Me: meeting the boys parents? That's not weird at all!

Nick: they just wanna know who you are, cuz your living with Mikey! But they aren't coming to here, they are going to you house later!

Mikey: oh yah I forgot

Bianca: lol ok!

Me: heey guys!

Louis: heey, ya I brought Danielle and she wanted to bring Jenalyn, and Carter!

Mikey: hey guys! Are you girls coming to our place later?

Jenalyn: what do you mean "our"???

Mikey: "ours" has in mine, Ary's, Zyanya's, and Bianca's house!

Jenalyn: you live with them?

Ary: well it's the other way around!

Me: yah We live with him!

Carter: oh that cool! Well how about we order now!

Danielle: that's a good idea!

Waiter: hi welcome to Albivies what can I get you today?

Mikey: We get 2 large pepperoni with hot sauce! With 3 pepsi's and one beer!

Madison: who are those pizzas for? And who is the beer for?

Mikey: their for me, Justin, and the girls! The beer is for Justin!

Nick: can we get 3 cheese with cilantro spread across? With 1 Nest tea, 4 Pepsi's and 3 diet Pepsi's! And who is Justin?

Danielle: ok us ladies are going to the restrooms!

Louis: us guys are gonna to the washrooms to!

Nick: Ok latas!!! Ok Mikey who is justin?

Mikey: OMG JUSTIN BIEBER gosh

Nick: OMG really?

Ary: yea he is our brother! But please don't tell anyone not even the others I will tell them! Vinny knows cuz he is our cousin but that's it!

.

Nick: ok! Ur lucky that everyone is in the restroom!

Bianca: yea I know right! But we will let them see him when they get back?

Me: yea instead of telling them we want them to freak out!

Mikey: That's a good idea! I would wanna see the look on their faces when thy see JB standing in front of them!

*Everyone got back from cleaning them selves!*

Louis: heey guys I'm starving, where is the pizza?

Waiter: here are the pepperoni and hot sauce with 5 Pepsi's and 1 beer!

Bianca: thank you! WAIT WHO IS THE BEER FOR?

Danielle: that's a good point?

Mikey: It's for they're BRO???

"Everbody": WHO IS THEY'RE BRO???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I promise I will update more! PLEASE LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!!!<3