Chapter 9

Hey I'm gonna make a new fanfic it's a bout Vinny, Nick & Mikey!!(: Danielle!!! Posh daniell! WRONG! From now on your gonna see the word "all" that means all of the sister and Mikey and Nicolette! And "Us" means only sisters!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ary P.O.V

SOOOOOOO as we walk into the house all we think is AHHHHHHH OMGG! We were standing in front of MIKEY FUSCO!!!<3 i tried so hard not to freak!

Wanda: girls, these are my kids Mikey & Nicolette!

Me: Hi I'm Ary Vasquez Bieber, nice to meet you guys (I shook their hands!)

Zyanya: hi I'm Zyanya Ary's sister!

Bianca: hi I'm Bianca I'm also they're sister!

Mikey: Hi, nice to meet you guys too!

Nicolette: Hi, I'm Nicolette! I'm so excited we are gonna have so much fun, I promise!

Bianca: Ok!

Wanda: Well you kids can get to know each other after breakfast! I'm making bacon! Go on and sit around the table! Mikey will show you where it is!

Mikey: Now I gotta do double workout! Guys the dinning table is this way...

Nicolette: Shut up Mikey, no one wants to hear about your double workout!

Ary: actually I do!

Zyanya: i don't really care, but back home Ary was the fit one!

Bianca: Yah she worked out at home, or at the gym!

Mikey: Wow! Do you guys do sports?

"Us": yeah we do!

Nicolette: Oh cool which sports?

Mikey: Shut up Nikki! You don't play sports so don't try and act like you do!

Nicolette: ok calm down, you don't need to make anybody feel bad!

Me: Ok? I dance, play Soccer, volleyball, and I play Basketball!

Bianca: I dance, play Volleyball, Basketball, and play Tennis,

Zyanya: I dance, play Soccer, Basketball, and I Swim!

Mikey: Wow you guys are pretty athletic!

"Us": Yah!

Wanda: here is breakfast serve yourself whatever you want!

Me: OMG! The BACONNN!

Zyanya: yah Ary freaks every time she has bacon cuz she sometimes goes for a run after she eats it! So do i!

Nicolette: oh...don't you guys get tired at times?

Bianca: Yah, but you get used to doing over, and over again, and once your used to it you can stop doing all the time!!!

Mikey: I know right, that way it doesn't hurt you!

Zyanya: EXACTLY!

*They are getting a long!!!*

Mikey's P.O.V

I finally met the famous Vasquez girls, and they don't seem that bad! They work out, play sports and dance so that's cool!

Me: after breakfast do you guys wanna go out?

Nicolette: No don't go out I can't go, I have stuff to do at ICON...

Me: Well TOOO bad! I'm gonna take them to look around!

Ary: Sure, I'm in!

Zyanya: yah ok, I think that would be fun!