Chapter 5

Yah last chapter I kind of just like added Nicolette out of nowhere so yah it kind of just happened!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolette's P.O.V

Ok so I just heard my mom say that there will be 3 other girls moving in with us!!! But I'm wondering why she was telling Mikey first?

Me: Who are the girls have I met them?

Mom: Yes you guys have met them once when u were about 5 and 8!

Me: what are their names?

Mikey: OMG Nicolette let me ask a question!

Me: Ok Mikey you don't have to be rude?

Mikey: ok mom how old are they and what are they're names?

Mom: the girls are triplets so they are all 13 years old and their names are Ary, Bianca, and Zyanya they are Spanish and Italian!

Mikey: Oh cool! But they won't have the same interest as me, only as Nicolette? So how does this benefit me?

Nick: Ok Mikey stop complaining and just go with it my gosh!

Madison: yeah Mikey who cares! U have guest coming to live with you for a bit so what, you can still make it fun!

Me: see Mikey even your friends are saying it wouldn't be that bad!

Mom: Ok enough.... They are getting here in 1 more day so I want you both on your best behaviour!

Me&Mikey: YES MAMA!

Ok so after that's was done I went to clean my room and got the guest rooms ready for them. I was so excited for them to come, cuz I really need other girls to live with and tell my secrets to!

Mikey's P.O.V

While i was talking to my mom and Nicolette, I was complaining about the them moving in cuz I wouldn't have any guy time, but then I realized I would be able to meet new girls and have maybe better "girlfriends"! After Nicolette left I thought my mom was done, but then she told me to stay? I wonder why?

Mom: Mikey I expect you to be nice with these girls because they are you age.

Me: Ok, but I'm telling you, they won't wanna hang out with me cuz we do different things.

Mom: Ok I'm aware of that, but please try? It will really mean a lot to me and to their Mother knowing that our kids are getting along!

Me: Ok fine mom just cuz I LOVE you and I'm that nice!

Mom: thank you honey I love you to!<3

Me: ya ya ya ok mom later!

Well that was the end of that conversation! I was actually really excited to meet them now. Well i have one day to get everything together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANIELLE HE WANTS TO COME TO CANADA TO SEE ME OMFFFGGGGG!

I hope Nicolette comes cuz he might come with just he guys!!!<3<3<3