Classes

Dusty's P.O.V.

I woke up around eight. Aulisor and Trev were already up and about while Luna was still asleep. I just looked at my teammates, seeing how friendly they were despite their appearance. Aulisor was slightly taller than Trev, had shaggy blonde hair with deep silver eyes, and muscular I might add. Luna was around Trev's height, had obsidian hair reaching her mid-back with pristine cerulean eyes, and had a scar twirling around her left forearm. I stretched my arms out before getting out of bed. Aulisor noticed someone moving about in the background. He turns around to see who it is, for he knew it wasn't Trev. "Oh, morning Dusty," he greeted with a gentle smile.

"Morning Aulisor. You can call me Dust if you want. My brothers and cousins do, well my mom too," I replied as a smile of my own came to life. He nodded his head slightly in agreement and then went back to getting his uniform all in order. I went over to the little bureau that Trev and I shared and grabbed one of the uniforms the school provided along with some undergarments. I walked into the bathroom so I could take a shower so I could wake up a bit more.

Once I finished in the shower, I did my little morning routine. I didn't bother doing my hair in the bathroom once it was brushed and dried. I didn't know if someone else had to use it. That's when Luna walked in as I exited. She nodded to me as a way of saying morning and I did the same in return. I placed my pajamas back in the drawer, neatly folded, followed by throwing my dirty clothing into one of the hampers provided. Once that was done, I sat on the edge of my bed as I braided my hair again. I could sense that someone was watching me. I looked up to find Aulisor quickly looking in another direction. Was he watching me? Or even checking me out? I'm only fourteen and I'm having this great looking guy taking notice. I wonder if this is what it was like for mom when she looked over at Yang every chance she could. I smiled slightly to myself as I tried not to blush. I bet he was embarrassed now that I saw him looking at me.

By quarter of nine, all of us were ready for our first day of classes. We had a few classes together, but I had more with Aulisor. I didn't mind that though. I could get to know my teammate better. The four of us casually strolled down the hall as we headed for our first class. I couldn't believe that some of the teachers our parents had were still here. For instance, our first class was history with Professor Oobleck or should I say Dr. Oobleck. He was always so full of energy. He was constantly drinking coffee. Trevor walked closer to me than he usually did. I didn't mind it, but it was a bit odd. Then again, he's always been a little protective over me and the same went with Onyx. I could only wonder if they knew something that I didn't.

"Come! Sit, sit, sit!" He was already zipping from one side of the room to the other. Damn, mom wasn't kidding. The four of us took a seat next to each other, having Trevor to my right and Aulisor to my left. Okay, this was a bit awkward. I just kept my mouth shut as Oobleck began class as the last few students came in. Another team sat in front of us. I could never mistake the look of Noelle's hair. Onyx turned around and gave us a smile. I waved at my brother with a returning smile and Trev did the same. Aulisor and Luna were a bit confused. I took a pencil in my hand and wrote something down on a piece of paper. I showed it to the both of them. 'That's my brother Onyx and then the girl at the end in front of Luna is my cousin Noelle.'

That cleared things up for them. Then class began. I was able to write down whatever I needed for notes despite the fact Oobleck was speed talking. My entire team was amazed, even my brother. He couldn't even keep up with what the man was saying. I was fascinated with the Professor's class. Then the bell rung, telling us that the class came to an end. I gathered my things and headed for the door. Onyx caught us with us, his team not far behind. He handed me a note and rejoined his teammates. I opened it and read it carefully. 'Looks like muscles has a thing for ya.' What?! Muscles? Then I realized he was referring to Aulisor. "So, where you off to next," Trev asked us all.