Chapter 4: Unexpected Advice

It was a good thing that Deidara has such fluffy hair, because it allowed Sasori an hour to get rid of his annoying problem. Puppets were not supposed to have feelings, and that included feelings of arousal! Sasori glared at the tent in his cloak.

Apparently, waiting a full 45 minutes was not enough for his crazy hard boner to take its leave. With a very small amount of time left before his partner was done with his marathon shower, Sasori finally resorted to hiding inside Hiruko for the rest of the day.

But that in itself was a problem. Kakuzu was too much of a cheapskate to get good AC installed for this hideout, even though the majority of the Akatsuki lives in it. Sasori could probably fix it easily, but that would require getting out of Hiruko and standing up to reach the thermostat. That was the equivalent of showing everyone his raging hard-on that he developed for his partner.

Sasori sighed. It'll go away eventually, and his body will be left in peace. Until then, he needed something to occupy himself with. Something inconspicuous that will hide the fact that he is hiding inside Hiruko.

Ah. Perhaps he can just sit there and give the excuse that he does not want to be in Deidara's company. Then he can say he's... reading or something. He moved to the living room and positioned himself right beside the couch. Usually he would be on the couch, but Hiruko would not physically fit so Sasori had to compromise.

He was ready for just about anyone to walk in and ask what he was doing, but he received the unexpected. Itachi walked through the living room to the connecting kitchen in silence. Sasori wanted to say something so he didn't look so suspicious. But at the same time, him starting any conversation was suspicious. So he sat there and watched Itachi walk over to the fridge, pull out some dango, eat one, and open every cabinet trying to find plates.

"Top right, bottom shelf." Sasori found himself saying. Itachi whipped his head around to stare into Sasori's soul through Hiruko for a moment before turning back to get the plates.

"Thank you." Itachi gathered his food items and started back inside, but paused by Sasori. Sasori always got a creepy feeling whenever the man looked straight at him. Itachi didn't even have his sharingan on, but even the regular black color of his eyes seemed to seep across the room and under Sasori's skin.

"You know," Itachi commented as he left the living room, "people like us don't live long. Let him know. Perhaps you'll find something you never knew you were looking for." His hair did a little flip-dance as he turned and walked away.

Sasori just stared at his departing backside. How much does he know? Sasori started panicking a little. Was he just that obvious, or was Itachi too much of a master at reading others, even when they were a puppet inside a puppet. That was the longest he's ever heard Itachi speak continuously, and it creeped Sasori out. The man seemed to know everything with just one look. But at least his secret was safe with Itachi, unlike the effects of having Hidan, Kisame, Tobi, or Zetsu know about it.

Taking Itachi's advice into consideration, he realized that at least the first part is true. Especially when it comes to Deidara. Some days, it seems as if the kid will spontaneously combust. But the thought of Deidara combusting in any way led to all sorts of indecent thoughts. If Deidara was seriously considering going out with a bang, Sasori wouldn't have minded one bit if he came out of the closet with a bang, and exploded himself straight onto their bed. His skin would be soft and sensitive but slightly reddened. His thighs would be so supple and firm as Sasori lay above him, just waiting to devour the cherub that belonged to him and him only.

What was he thinking? Sasori shook his head. These thoughts weren't going away. He sighed. Maybe he should tell his partner about it, since it's about him. Sasori couldn't believe he was seriously considering following Itachi's advice. Puppets did not have emotions. But then again, these weren't feelings at all. They were merely sensory perceptions. Perhaps having Deidara understand his situation will make his life a lot easier if he ever got a random boner in public. Or perhaps he would get lucky, and Deidara would decide to help him by exploding all over his...

Sasori shook his head once more. He would tell his partner of his lustful feelings soon, but he needed to take care of a different problem at the moment. Sasori shifted around to return to his room inside Hiruko, but he brushed something sensitive roughly against his clothes. Hissing as tingles of pleasure shot up his nerves, Sasori sat still to gather his thoughts. He sighed. Waiting did not turn out to be a working solution after all. Sasori slowly made his way outside to the back of the hideout forest area where nobody really ventured unless it was specifically for a mission.

Standing up and patting off some dust on his cloak, Sasori leaned against the wall and wished he was in the bathroom. But sadly, it was still occupied by Deidara, and there was no way that Sasori would do something like this with any chance of his partner finding out. He felt guilty for thinking about his partner, but he quickly shoved his morality aside. Puppets don't have emotions.