15

Luna's POV

"Can we pwease go to thwe pwark?!?!" I asked tired of being bored. "Okay!" Haz screamed from the kitchen. I giggled and ran to my room....tripping.....5 times. But i got dressed in fuzzy pajama pants and a warm kitty sweater haz bought me for my birthday.

I also put on fuzzy socks and the green beanie i stole from Harold. I jumped out of my closet putting on pink TOMS and ran downstairs. "I"M WEADY HAROLD, LIAM, LOUIS, ZAYN, AND NIALL!!" "Lets go peasents!" Louis said walking to the car. we hopped in. 

-After boring car ride-

We all jumped out of the car running to the bench's! I came in first, well really me AND Liam cause i was on his back. That's when we decided to play hide and go seek! The BESTEST EST EST EST game ever. 

Zayn counted while we hid. I ran down a narrow trail when i bumped into something. I looked up to come face to face with a girl. She had black hair and had a few highlights..

All in all she looked scary. "Hey Luna....wanna play?!" She asked. I backed away from her. That's when i screamed as loud and as long as I could before she picked me up and through me into a large white van.

That's all i remember before slipping away into a world of darkness.

A/N

Haha cliff hanger! There's only 4 episodes left! I have decided to....DO A SEQUAL!!:) Also the kidnapper is played by @Niall'sGirlPiper!!:)

xoxo

Jessi Boo

Comment

Vote

Fan