04

Bad Impressions and Band Meetings!

Liam's POV 

*Ring,Ring* There goes my alarm. I slammed it off academy ally smacking Harry's....privates. He groaned and rolled over pushing Zayn off the bed.

Here's what our positions were....Zayn, Harry, Me, Luna, Niall, Louis. Zayn said some colorful words under his breath. "Zayn!" I gasped. He grumbled going straight to the bathroom. Harry and Lou got up and went to their bathrooms. Niall soon ran straight to the kitchen. Luna wasn't up yet so I picked her up and brought her downstairs.

My phone rang. CALLER ID: Uncle Si. Oops! 

Luna's POV 

I woke up to a strange ringing thinking of the abuse alarm. NO I CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT! Well I already did...Tears gathered in my eyes and I couldn't hold them in anymore. I started to sob and soon felt someone's arms around me.

I flinched and screamed. Soon enough all the boys surrounded me. Oops! 

Niall's POV 

I was in the kitchen when I heard a scream. Luna? I quickly ran to the living room where the lads were surrounding her. I put my arms around her and she flinched. She finally stopped sobbing after a good fifteen minutes.

"Sowey, that winging noise sownded wike the abwuse awarm." She whispered. My eyes went wide. What the hell is a abuse alarm? "The abwuse awarm is wen the pweople ring a bwell and they abwuse or wape us." She whispered louder. I picked her tiny body up. We all sang to her softly.... 

Cause you'll always be my baby 

We'll linger on 

Side cannibalism feeling as strong 

Don't worry cause you'll always be my baby 

(A/N The song is Always be my baby by Mariah Carey!!) 

After we finished the song Luna was fast asleep in my arms. "uh, boys we have, erm...meeting with uncle Si in like*Checks Watch*half an hour!" Liam told us pushing us all upstairs to get ready and so did he.

I layed Luna on my bed an got ready.  

~At Meeting With Simon~ 

Luna's POV 

I woke up as soon as we got to some.....Ginteem? Oh wait it's meeting!!(A/N Ginteem is meeting backwards!!) Harry carried me inside the building. It was just bricks with the sign that said: Nando's. It smelled 1Dful!(A/N see my joke? LLN!)

We finally got inside to be met with some weird old man. "Hello Uncle Simon!" the boys said. "Hello boys, and is this Luna?" He asked them while looking at me. "Yes but she's very shy."Zayn answered just as I hid my face in the crook of Harry's neck. He smelled good, like lollipops and some MAN perfume as he calls it. I call it WOMAN perfume! Haha I'm so funny! I started to giggle randomly. "Are you okay?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Y-yes!" I said still giggling. "What's so funny?" Simon asked. I smiled proudly and answered,"I made a funny joke in my head!" "What might that be?" Harry asked. I blushed and said. "Well You call your pwefume MAN pwefume but I call it WOMAN pwefume." I laughed.

"So you think that's funny Luna?" Harry smirked. He tickled me and I couldn't stop laughing for like years! "Okay boys back to the meeting!" Simon growled. "And as I was saying...... 

Hope you liked it!!! vote,Fan,comment!!