Chapter 3

Chapter 3

         He slammed me up against the wall of his living room and kissed me violently. I pressed my body against his and moaned as his hands gripped at me. Suddenly, I couldn’t think. Suddenly, I was nothing but a body of throbbing flesh. Saxon grabbed me and held me in place by my throat, murmuring in my ear as his other hand trailed down toward my bare breasts.

    “I can awaken things inside of you that you didn’t know existed, Scarlett. You just have to open up to me. Spread those perfect, white thighs and let me feast upon you in the most primal of ways.” His voice vibrated through my body and his nails dug into my breasts.

    “Sir, I can not do as you have asked of me.” I whimpered, remembering some dilemma that really had no importance to what I was about to do right then.

    He tapped my cheek lightly with his hand, punishing without true punishment. “You will do as I have said, Scarlett. You are mine to use, and to abuse. You will carry out every command that I may give you, and you will never once complain.”

    I clamped my thighs closer together as the heat radiated through them. I would not give in, no matter how much I wanted to. “Sir, I will not do as you have asked.”

    His eyes grew dark as he flipped me around and bent me over so that my cheek was pressed to the cool surface of the wall and my ass was in the air. His hand came down on it hard once and my body lurched forward, almost out of his grip. I cried out and he soothed it with the palm of his large hand. He spanked me again, harder this time and I bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming again.

    He pushed the hem of my skirt up and ran his fingers over my most sensitive flesh. I found myself pushing back against his fingers, growling when he brushed the tip of a finger over my clit and pulled away. “Are you going to do what I say, Scarlett?”

    “Y-Yes, Saxon.” He growled in response and picked me up with his arms around my waist as he turned around to carry me to the couch. He dropped me on it and covered my body with his. He fed at my mouth, kissing, licking, and biting. His hands wandered all over my body, caressing and bringing my nerves to life.

    He forced my legs apart and held them in place as his mouth finally descended upon me. He took no time in thrusting his tongue into the burning flesh that had seemed to come alive before his eyes. He moaned as he lapped at me, touching and caressing. Teasing and assaulting. I shuddered and pulled at his hair and he caught my clit between his teeth and pulled painfully.

    I cried out for him and bucked my hips against his mouth and he held me in place. He continued to nip and my flesh and sent tremors throughout my body at an alarming pace. I began to quake and pull at his hair, groaning as I began to climax. I screamed and launched away from him as everything began to get blurry.

   “Scarlett? Scar, wake up.” I heard his voice and didn’t do anything to help the dampness between my legs. My eyes snapped open as I looked at the man from my dreams, staring down at me with burning eyes that said so much more than his mouth ever did. I shivered and sat up, my body protesting at the loss of body contact with Saxon.

    “How long was I asleep?” I asked, feeling the familiar blush burning my face.

    He chuckled and brushed a piece of my hair away from my face. “Not too long, but you were whimpering and crying out. Were you having a nightmare?”

    “I-I think so. I am sorry if I bothered you.” I said quietly, ashamed of how I could have dreamt something about a man that I didn’t really even know. Not to mention that he was in the freaking car with me.

    I began to panic as a concerned look passed over his face, trailing across my body and back up. My heart pounded in my throat and I felt sick to my stomach. Oh no. I was gonna be sick... I clutched at my stomach and bent over at the waist, and squeezed my eyes shut. Saxon reached over and stroked the length of my back with his fingertips.

   “Miss Jonsten? Are you alright?” He said quietly in my ear as he continued to comfort me. “Was the dream that bad? Do you want me to forget about it?”

    He was asking too many questions. He was too concerned. That little fact made my walls go up and sound an alarm in my head. I pushed him away gently and stared out the window, trying to get my breathing under control. My paranoia was eating away at the seams of my control. His eyes widened as he backed away from me slowly.

    “Please, calm down. I am not going to harm you. I could never hurt you or any other woman  without them wanting it.” He said, looking at me intently as he tried to figure me out.

    “Without wanting it.” I murmured, my forehead pressing against the window as I tried to calm myself.

    I heard him sigh dramatically. “Is that what this is about? Are you put off by what I find pleasurable? Well, I never said you had to sleep with me.” He was calm and polite, but I could hear the annoyance in his voice. Part of me wanted to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness, but the other part of me wanted to defy him and make an example of myself.

    “It isn’t that, Mr. Bennett. We already have a deal, and I will not back down from it.” I said, tilting my nose to the air slightly and his jaw muscle ticked.

    He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, exhaling sharply before returning his attention to me. “Very well. Shall I come in and help you pack?”

    “Am I moving in with you so soon? I thought we would wait until you told your parents. I don’t have time to pack up my things tonight.” I said quickly, looking down at my clasped hands.

    He cleared his throat and sighed. “Yes, I would like to take you to my parents in the morning. They are getting more sick with each day that passes and I fear if we wait too long, they won’t be coherent enough to understand.” I just sighed in defeat and ran my damp palms over my legs.

    “I understand. And the help would be appreciated.”