Kidnapped

I looked up to see my adorable mate looking at me. He was unbuttoning my shirt. We are about to spend our first night together. I kissed Nicky and the kiss got heated quick. But what wasn't letting up was the note I had fond yesterday. I felt a hand cup my breast. I have very large breasts for a girl my age that Nicky's fingers only reached the middle of my breast. He moved to kiss down my neck and to my breast. He kissed my nipple and started sucking. He moved to the other breast and did the same. He putted down my pj pants and my pants wale I did his belt. We were both naked in a matter of minutes. We made love for the first time and it was great. 

--------------next day-----------------
I woke up and wiggled around.

"Good morning love" I got from the sexiest man in the world.

"Good morning" I said. I hopped out of bed and walked to the closest. Feeling Nicky the pervert's eyes on my ass.

"I need more bras" I said "well I am going to the store wale you do your work."

"But what about the guy with the letter" he growled out.

"Amy will be with me"I said getting dressed.

---------------at the mall--------------
"Ok what about this" Amy said holding up a red bra with black lace.

"Sure" I said "I'm going to look at the underwear ok"

"Y" she said skipping away.

I started walking over to the section when a man blocked my way. Then everything went black.