Marked Chirsmas

Nick's POV
"Come on Nick it's Christmas" said my beloved Alex.

I was super excited to see what she got me. We when down the stairs to find every one sitting on the couch wanting for us. I went to the tree and picked up her present.

"Here you go my princess" I said giving it to her.

She opened it. Then the best smile ever appeared on her face.

"Oh my Nick this is beautiful" she said hugging me.

Then she put the necklace over her hand and walked over to the tree and hand me my present to me. It wasn't big it was the size of a post card. I opened it to find a post card it read,

Your present is also me present. Come to the room and mark me.

I looked to were she was and fond her gone. They looked to me and motioned to go up stairs. I ran up the stairs and fond me beloved Alex laying in bed in the sexiest way.

"Come on are you going to mark me or what" she said.

Alex's POV
I look at him as he locked to door and came to me. He crawled on top of me. We meant eye to eye and then he kissed me. Deeply. Then he kissed down my neck and to the spot were the mark would go. He kissed me and then I felt his canines. They pierced my skin and I screamed with pain and pleasure but soon the pleasure took over. He started liking the bite. I started to go black.

"I love you Nick" I whispered.

Then every thing went black!