Shopping Trip

Alexis at the top

"Oh come on girl lets go to the mall you can study tomorrow" I said to my best friend Emma well I was getting into my black and red motorcycle.

"No way the test is tomorrow so have fun bye" she said back.

I got to the mall and parked my motorcycle and as I took off my helmet I slipped. I felt strong arms on my boobs. Electricity flow throw my body. I stood up with help and turned around to face and boy about 1 or 2 years older then me. Our eyes meet.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said as he took his hands off my breasts. "Hi my name is Nick what's yours"

"Oh umm I'm Alexis but all my friends call me Alex" said back not breaking eye contact.

His eyes oh they were gorgeous. But as all ways the moment was ruined when and boy about a year younger then Nick sneezed.

"Hey Nick we have to go" said the boy. He was tall but not as tall as Nick. But he did have Nick's black hair but his eye's were a lighter green.

Nick growled then walked away. I stud there until I noticed my helmet on the ground and picked it up then walked to the mall doors day dreaming of Nick.

Nick's POV
"Come on man lets go to the mall to see if we find our mates" David said walking in.

"Ok fine" I said back getting up

We went down stairs and I grabbed my keys from the counter.

"You know I heard there was a new girl in town" David said with a grin on his face.

"Oh really cool" I said getting in the driver's seat.

When we got to the mall I parked Next to a black and red motorcycle with a girl getting off it. As I got out of the car she took off her helmet and out came her long beautiful black hair. Then as she was about to put her helmet on her bike she slipped. I ran over and grabbed her accidentally by her breasts. Witch were full and sent electricity throw my body and told me at this was my mate. I stood her up so I could see her eyes. They were hazel and full of lust.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I took my hands off her breasts. "Hi my name is Nick what's yours"

"Oh umm I'm Alexis but all my friends call me Alex" she said back not a breaking eye contact.

She was beautiful and perfect but as always my brother ruined it.

"Hey Nick we have to go" said my brother after he sneezed. I saw Alexis look at him over my shoulder. I let go of her hips and the electricity stop as I walked away.

Alex's POV
As I walked into the mall I looked around. My eyes stopped on my favorite store. NW Print. It sells t-shirts and jeans with prints for men and women. I walked in to see the t-shirt I have been searching for. I ran to it and find my size. It was a black shirt with a white wolf on it. I started walking to the dressing room to try it on when I ran into a wall. No scratch that it was Nick. I instantly felt the electricity flow throw my body.

"Oh hey Alexis what's up I didn't know you came here" he asked me wale snaking his hands to my hips.

"Ya well I love this store" I mumbled trusting not my own voice.

Nick was about 6'7 and had a muscular build. I could see throw his white shirt that he had at least 6 pecks. I liked my lips.

"I have never seen you around are you the new kid that I heard was coming" he said to me.

"Oh ya I umm came here to California from Indiana" I said back.

His shifted so his junk was pushing up on my pussy. I felt hot and it became harder to breath.

Nick's PRO
I walked in with David and as always he leaves me in NW Print but as I way looking at a t-shirt I smelt her come in. It was wonderful. She smelt like strawberry and chocolate. I ran to were she was to see she found a t-shirt with a white wolf on it. I tried acting normal by looking at a nice top. I watch her throw the corner of my when she hit me.

"Oh hey Alexis what's up I didn't know you came here" I said snacking my arms around her hips.

"Ya well I love this store" She mumbled.

I could feel her eyes going down my chest and saw her lick her lips.

"I have never seen you around are you the new kid that I heard was coming" I said.

"Oh ya I umm came here to California from Indiana to live with my Grandma" she said back breathing heavily.

I shifted so my member was right on her pussy.

-----------------------------------------
Ya so I know it's short but please don't judge.