Chapter Four: Girls Just Wanna Have Some God Damn Fun

"Im sitting in a room, made up of only big white walls, and in the halls, there's people looking through, the way they do when they know exactly what we're here for. Don't look up, just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be. Your always on display, for everyone to watch and learn from, don't you know by now, you can't turn back, because this road is all you'll ever have! It's all we ask that your dying, dying. Just living proof that the cameras lying. And o-o-open wide, cause this is your night, so smile, cause you'll go out in style. You'll go out in style."

Hailey sang the lyrics of Fences by Paramore at the club we were playing in.

I've only been here two weeks, and I'm already in a band, and just played my first gig. So what if it's at a crappy, old, run down club close to her house. It's still a club, and it still counts as a gig.

"That was sick Hails!" D.J. said as we left the club to go to Maya's house.

It's been two weeks since I met them. We've already hung out A LOT though. Were all like best friends now. Wow. Never thought I'd ever say that again. I haven't had a 'best friend' since Wendy. That was over three years ago. She died in a car accident. Along with her brother Alex, who was my boyfriend at the time.

Since them I never settled with a boyfriend or best friend. I loved them. I'd know them my whole life. They were even my friends before my mom left. And when she did. They were both with me through it all. Everything. They were so supportive.

I miss them. So much.

Enough about my shitty life now.

"Were here!" Maya shouted as she lead us up the drive to a HUGE house. Bigger than my mom's, Hailey's, D.J.'s, and Anna's put together. It was f***ing huge. Like a damn monster house for a family of giants.

"Damn Maya! Who lives here? The giant from 'Jack and the Beanstalk?'" I said, a small laugh at the end.

They all laughed.

"Nope. Just me, my mom, my brother, and my dad. And he's not THAT big." Maya said letting out a chuckle at the end.

I love this girl. She's f***ing awesome as f**k.

Wow. I sure do curse a lot. I should stop.... Nah.

"F**k girl! Your house is bigger than the WHITE HOUSE!" I screamed to Maya, but so loud I bet the whole neighborhood heard it. Eh. Who cares?! I don't really give a f***ing s**t.

See. I couldn't go five seconds without cursing. Well, I probably could if I tried, but I don't try, so.

"Whatever!" Maya said.

I've been to Hailey's house multiple times, D.J.'s quite a few, and Anna's a couple times. Her parents don't really like her having people over. And they don't really want her home. But I have never been to Maya's house, until now.

We walk inside and I'm pretty sure it's bigger on the inside than the outside. Holy f**k muffins.

We go up like a billion stairs and walk into a HUGE room. Maya's room to be exact. It was like the size of two normal houses. She even had a huge walk in closet and bathroom too! Damn! What didn't this girl have?!

"So.... Sage?" Anna said/asked.

"Yeah?" I said, still looking around the room.

"Do you smoke? Like cigs, weed, and other shit?" D.J. said and I let out a small laugh.

We've all been friends for two weeks and that never even came up. I've bearly even done any since I met them. I'd smoke a few every now and then, when I had the time. But my life has been pretty eventful lately.