Zayn imagine for Chiara

A wind of fresh, sea scented air blew, gently tickling the naked parts of my body that waren't protected by the silky touch of white, Egyptian cotton sheets. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach when something else started tickling me, slowly making it's progress from my bottom back to my breasts and neck. 

I turned around with a smile on my face, just to see the man who got me undressed on these sheets last night. He was the cause of the feeling in my stomach for eighteen months now, and that feeling hasn't worn off a bit. 

Zayn slowly leaned in and brushed his perfectly soft lips against mine, making me tremble inside. When he moved away couple of seconds after, I could've seen the biggest smile on his face.
"Good morning angel."  His voice had it's cute morning tone.
"Morning." I smiled. Right when I was about to say something, his fingers traced the outline of my thigh, getting to my belly button where he placed his palm. He looked at me with dreaming look.
"You know,  my babies are gonna be in there one day." He smiled.
"Karen and Pete, you meant? " I smiled back.
"Hehe yeah." He kissed my stomach and whispered something I couldn't hear.

He suddenly jumped up and climbed on me, it was then that I saw that he was dressed in his shorts but still shirtless. He kissed my nose and smiled, then he came down to my lips and gently synced them with mine. My hands were wrapped around his neck and my fingers  were drawing   invisible signs on the back of his head.

"Come on love, lets go." 
"Aaagh I thought this is Hawaii, and people that are on vacation in Hawaii don't have to get up out of bed so early." I whined.
"Early? It's 12 o'clock." He laughed.
"What?! Why did you let me sleep so much, I won't be able to sleep the whole night." 
"Don't worry, I've got something we can do instead of sleeping."
He winked at me, moved away and went to the other room, leaving me to change and get ready. 

I went to the bathroom put my mascara on, let my hair fall freely in lose curls and put on my favourite, white laced, short dress. Just when I was about to walk out of the bathroom I heard muted sound of some song playing. I walked out of the bathroom and called Zayn, but there was no answer.

I called Zayn couple more time as I was walking into the pearl white living room. The sound of the song gotten clearer, and I realized it was Marry you by Bruno Mars playing, except it sounded way to clear for recorded, CD- track. 

I looked around but there was no sight of Zayn, and music was still playing. 
"It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do...Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you."

A man jumped right in front of me...but that was no ordinary man...that was Bruno Mars himself, singing to me. He asked for my hand as he kept on singing. I was smiling like crazy as Bruno guided the way.

We were slowly getting on the balcony where I saw Zayn, dressed in his black tuxedo, his back facing us. Suddenly he turned around with the most ravishing smile on his face and started walking towards us. 

He took my hand and nodded to Bruno, Bruno moved away still singing with the rest of his band on the balcony. 

Zayn brought me to the end of the balcony, from where I saw the sandy beach in front of us, marked with rose petals that were making a big sign...Will you marry me? 
Zayn knelt down on one knee and started singing. 
"It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do...Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you."

It was the most beautiful sound on this world.

The song was finished and Zayn opened little dark red box which contained the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. "Chiara, you have become my best friend and my one true love. I ask you to accept my love, my name and everything I am. Make me the happiest man in the world by becoming my wife."