Liam imagine for Billie

The sunlight has woke me up.I slowly opened my eyes and it all came back to me.Yesterday my boyfriend Liam flew me to Hawaii in first class to this beautiful house that he rented just for us for the whole week.We were supposed to celebrate our anniversary (which is today).With a smile on my face I was eagerly looking for him,wanting to give him his first present (if you know what I mean ;) ). But I only saw an empty bed next to me,I rolled over to his side where I could feel his scent on the pillow,and found a little note: 
'Good morning beautiful...
I have a surprise for you...
Just follow the
rose petals...'

The floor was marked with red rose petals,just like he promised on the note.I got up and decided to change,wanting to look the best for him so I went to the closet where I found another note:
'Look around,you have something waiting for you'
On the top of the smaller closet was a big red box. I curiously opened it.Inside was a pink lace lingerie.I put it on and started to follow the traces.At this point I was getting impatient.The petals took me to the kitchen,where I found yet another note:
'Just a little more baby'
On the table was a big bouquet of red roses with a white pearl inside of every rose.I smelled the roses,petals tickled my nose.I saw that he made a romantic breakfast for the two of us but I didn't want to start without him so I went back to following the petals.This time they took me to right place.I saw Liam lying next to the pool.His perfect body sunlit and his eyes checking out my body.

'Wow Billie you look stunning' His eyes swept the coating of mine semi-nude body.

'You're not so bad yourself' I winked playfully and walked  towards to him.I sat on his lap,feeling the    raising bulge in his boxers.

'Happy anniversary' I said and kissed him. 'And thank you for the roses and lingerie of course,I hope you like it' 

'Happy anniversary love,I love it,too bad you won't need it for too long' His hands were already  all over my body,slowly taking off everything that is stopping him to get the full access on every inch of me.I started kissing his neck leaving love marks,that droves him crazy,he moaned.I took his boxers off and took the tip of his length in my mouth then I started sucking more and more.

'O fuck Billie' He threw his head back.I moan quietly against his dick.'Come here babe I need to be inside of you' I slowly pull myself up,intentionally teasing him,kissing his abs,neck and jawline all to his lips.I could feel his tip rubbing against my center,I moaned.He thrusts inside of me,giving me time to adjust.Our bodies start to move in coordinated rhythm. He kneads my breasts and sucks my neck.

'O my god Liam!That's the spot!' He pushes his dick as deep as he can inside of me,making me scream from pleasure.

 'Are you going to cum for me? Letting me know who's making you feel so good?' He keeps hitting the spot pushing hard inside of me.He kept thrusting making me moan every time,I felt my climax coming closer and closer until I finally released and he came and spilt  himself inside of me.

 'You were amazing love' he said and kissed my lips,asking for an entrance,I've let him take the control.We were lying there,french kissing for a while,then he carried me to the kitchen were we had  our romantic breakfast which he made.We spent the whole day in the house,in the evening we went  for a romantic dinner by the sea.When we came back to the house,we continued what we've started by the pool...