Niall imagine

I was walking back to my hotel room,down the streets of London when it started to rain.Great,just great,I have absolutely nothing to protect me from the rain.I was still very far away from the hotel so I figured what the hell,a little rain won't hurt me.

I was walking for twenty  minutes now,and it's safe to say,I'm soaking wet,like I just got out of the shower.The worst of it all was that I had a white dress and a pink lace bra underneath and as it got wet,well you could see the whole thing,but I still didn't care,this is my last day here,I might as well enjoy it.

 I felt someone grabbing my hand,I turned around.All I got to see was some boy with blonde hair in front of me,next second he crashed his lips into mine.I didn't even know who he was,but he was such an amazing kisser,I've decided to let go and put my hands around his neck,his hands were already on my ass.

He stopped kissing me but his hands stayed in place.As he was slowly removing his lips from mine I got the full picture,I instantly recognized him and I don't know how but I maintained myself from screaming in his arms.The boy that just kissed me and was still keeping his hands on my ass was  Niall freaking Horan!!

'Finally...I've waited way too much to do this ' He said whilst checking out my soaking wet body.

'Not that I'm complaining,I know who you are,but how do you know who I am? And what do you mean by " way too much"?' I just realized how he was soaking wet too.

'(Y/N) I was watching you the whole time at the show yesterday,you kept me up all night,I was thinking about what I'm gonna do to you' He was whispering on my neck,sucking the sweet spot,

that turned me on instantly.

'I'll push you to the limits you can't take no more' He pulled me so close,I could feel the big bulge  over his jeans.  

'Do you see what you're doing to me?' God I was getting so wet when I felt him getting harder and harder.

'The question is...your place or mine?' I couldn't take a second more,I needed him-badly so I can't let him tease me with words anymore.

'I think your's closer' We started walking and it seemed like it was going to take forever.The sexual  tension was so high,I thought we won't make it to the hotel.

But we did,I went for the room key whilst Niall was waiting in a lobby.I got the key and pulled Niall to the elevator.He wanted to take the chance so he started kissing me and his hands were already under my dress.Right when he was about to get under my panties,some granny came in,so we were forced to stop.Elevator ride has never been slower.

Finally,after eternity in the elevator we got to the sixth floor and to my room.We got in,he slammed me against the door.I took off his shirt then started working on his jeans.He ripped my dress off,leaving me in my lingerie.I pressed my lips on his still a little bit wet and cold,chest,tracing my tongue along the outline of his abs.His fingers found their way into my hair,pushing me down on my knees.

I pulled his boxers down and saw a huge erection.I wrap my fist around him started pumping,he threw his head back.I ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft,before licking back up and taking him into my mouth.He moaned,that turned me on even more.

He pulled me back up and carried me to the bed.He took off my lingerie with his teeth,then he spread my legs and placed his mouth against my center,licking my clit fast and driving me crazy.

'Oh shit Niall! Oh fuck! Yeah!'

 I moved my hips against his tongue but he didn't let me come.

He pulled himself up not wasting any time before he started thrusting,hard,not leaving me any time to adjust. He had his bottom lip clamped between his teeth and he groaned as he pushed up again.His thrusts so forceful made me scream from the pleasure he was giving me.

He wrapped his arms around me,pushing him deeper and hitting the perfect spot. I dug my nails into his back and he started sucking on my neck again.

 'Niall...'I moaned.'Faster!' He obeyed,pushing in even stronger and faster.With every thrust I was closer to my climax.

'Oh God Niall! Oh Fuck!' I yelled out with a final thrust.  

'Shit (Y/N)!' Niall groaned as his length was spilling out liquid inside of me.

He fell over to my side.We lay there for a while,breathing heavily,our limbs  slightly tangled.I turned to look into his blue eyes.

'Wow,you were really worth waiting for' He said gazing at me.