Harry Potters Twin: an Unexpected Love Story

A/N: Well this is my first fan fiction. So don't be too harsh in comments, I'm only twelve!!!!! Well anyways I do accept constructive criticism. If you don't like it I'm probably going to delete it. This is just an introduction.

Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own any of this except for Tori Lily Potter. Everything else is J.K. Rowling's.

ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH i_love_writing_books FOR THE COVER PHOTO!!! ITS GORGEOUS!!!!! ILY!!!!:)

....XXX....XXX....XXX....XXX....XXX....

Hi, my name is Victoria Lily Potter. But call me that and you'll wish you didn't. I just don't think it suits me, so I go by Tori instead.

I am the famous Harry Potter's twin. When my parents died, instead of going to live with the Dursley's, I went with Dumbledore. He raised me like his own daughter.

I would stay at Hogwarts and all the older students LOVED me and treated me very nice. At the time I didn't know that I was a Potter. Dumbledore didn't tell me that I was a Potter for safety reasons. Instead he told me that I was dropped of at Hogwarts when I was one and that my last name was Smith. Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm a metamorphagus. Though I am terrible at controlling my emotions. So basically, I am constantly changing my hair and eye color on accident.

This story takes place in my first year when I meet my twin and start these wonderful adventures!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what did you think. I'll continue this story if I get some votes and reviews.