:P

I have the first chapter of the sequel done..... Who wants details????

Aleah Simmons is a teenager of a different breed. She is one of three million Americans who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or OCD is an anxiety disorder in which people have repetitive thoughts, feelings, ideas or compulsions that cause them to act a certain way. OCD often attacks the brains worst fears.

Aleah's fear is she will never be good enough for God to love. Her brother, Dalton has always been her rock and helps her deal with her the disorder, but what happens when her father gets tired of her "silliness" as he calls it? He sends her off to a Behavioral Therapy Wing in Tennessee, despite Dalton's wishes. Her father says he does it so she can receive proper help, but Aleah knows it is because he is embarrassed of her repetitive and strange actions. Aleah is expecting the worst from the ward- doctors in white lab coats and unemotional nurses, but she never expects to find a family... or true love.

Stephan Jackson has been raised in Tennessee's only Behavior Therapy Wing.. He has met and mentored thousands of patients, but never one quiet like Aleah. She is different, but in a heart breaking way. She is convinced she is too bad for God to want, yet she keeps striving to please him. Stephan decides to take up time with the red headed beauty. His only goal is to convince her she is precious to God, but somewhere along the way he falls for the green eyed princess.

Read along and find out what happens to Aleah and Stephan in this touching, loving and eye-opening story, You, Me & My OCD!

Who likes it? Who's super excited?!!!