Chapter Ten

Not proofed  0_o

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tinsley's Point of View:

A Few Hours Later:

“Would you like to see the monkey's again before we go?” Bryten asked Tinsley.

She nodded eagerly. “Yes please!”

He chuckled. “I can't believe with all of the things you have seen today, the monkeys were you favorite.”

“I like the way they are so similar to us.” she said.

He nodded. “That's where Darwin came up with the Theory of Evolution. He was completely wrong, but that is where he came up with the idea.”

“Did you know is it rumored he changed his mind on his death bed?” Tinsley asked him.

He shook his head. “I did not know that.”

“The Lady Hope, she was married to Lord Hope, was dear friends of Darwin and she witnessed to him quiet often. She says when he was on his death bed he claimed he no longer believed in his theory. It has never been proven, but I like to think it is true.”

“I would like to think that too. I had heard that Darwin felt the his theory to be distasteful.” Bryten replied.

Tinsley nodded. “He did state that.”

“How do you know so much about this topic?” Bryten asked.

“I love to read and research, this was one of my topics.”

“How did you do in school?” Bryten asked.

“I did well. My GPA was a 3.98. I really want to go to school for nursing.”

“I think that is a great goal.” Bryten said as he praised her.

“I wanted to do that before I met you, so don't go get a big head and think you helped me establish my career path.” she teased him.

He laughed. “Yes ma'am.”

She giggled as he opened the door to the exhibit for her. “such the gentleman.”

“Only for a lady.” he said, making her smile ever bigger.

After they finished up at the zoo, Bryten decided he wasn't ready to let Tinsley go just yet. “Are you hungry?” he asked.