Chapter 25

Alright folks! I am trying to write and put up as many chapters as I possibly can because I love ya'll and want you to be happy:)

Hang in there for me and I promise you won't regret it!
_____________________________________

Avery's PoV

"Alright Avery, that'll be it for today," the woman said.

"Off the record now-how have you been feeling the past few days?"

I shrugged in response,"A lot better I guess, I still don't like anyone touching me but I've been working on it with Craig."

She smiled at that, she was a beautiful woman. Her brown hair was tied back in a neat pony tail. She wore a pair of loose slacks like usual and today a navy blue blouse. Her face was lined with a few wrinkles but she held a comforting aura around her, which made it feel less like a therapy session and more like I was talking to a good friend.

"That's good, that's really good I'm happy for you. After a few more weeks we should be making more progress than we already have, we're gonna get you there," she said enthusiastically, standing up from her chair across from me.

I sent her a smile and stood up as well. Following her to the door.

"Tonight I want you to try and push yourself further in touching Craig, let him touch you more- just make sure to keep calm and relax, and just enjoy the feeling," she suggested," I'll be seeing you Thursday," she stated.

"Thanks a ton Dr. Sage," and she hummed a soft reply.

"I'm not doing anything hun its all you, I'm just here to help!" she yelled down the empty hall, closing the door behind me.

I made my way out the building, waving to the receptionist on my way out, and towards the car parked out front where Craig was leaning against the front fender.

He wore his typical plain white shirt, except this one had some small random design on the sleeve and his dark washed jeans and his black boots.

He smiled at me as I approached him, replaying the woman's words in my head over and over again to stay calm as I neared him.

"Hey how was today?" He questioned when I came to a stop in front of him.

I stepped closer to him until I was able to rest my hands on his chest, him wrapping his arms around my torso. My body tensed up for a second before the doctors words came to mind and my shoulders slowly relaxed.

"It went good, she told me to um...well to try to push stuff between us a little further, she says I've been making really good progress for only my first few sessions, better than any others she's talked to," I replied.

He leaned forward to kiss me, biting my bottom lip softly.

"Thats great babe I'm proud of you," he stated, placing another kiss on my forehead.

"Proud enough to take me for ice cream?" I suggested as he pulled away, smiling as sweetly as I could which made him chuckle and nod.

He let go of me with one last kiss before we got into his car and headed for the pack territory.

After everything that had happened the past few days ago, I decided that getting help was the best thing to do. It would help me control the urge to flip out anytime someone touched.