Chapter 18

So I think its pretty awesome that I get so obsessed with a scene that I eventually put it down in my diary and all I have to do is copy what I already wrote:)

MAJOR IMPORTANCE: I like...potatoes.

_________________________________________

*Craig's PoV*

A:I miss you though...and Andy is being mean:(

I smiled down at the message,  the car jerking me slightly as we entered the woodsy scenery of North Carolina.

C: I know I miss you more but I'll be back as soon as I can promise

Setting my phone down, I glanced back out the window, running a hand through my hair with a ling drawn out sigh. I didn't want to be here thats for sure, I wanted to be with Avery but this pack needs help and I was willing to do so.

Having James and Xavier meet up with me was just a bonus.

I wasn't going to be there for Avery and I hate not being able tell him anything, but the last thing any guy in his situation wants to hear is that his body is reacting like a women's, atleast that's what I think is happening.

I wasn't even sure if that was the case, its not like Cyprus, my pack doctor, knew what was going on. But whatever I'm not going to take it out on anyone, James should be able to explain everything and make some sense of what's going on.

My phone buzzed, unlocking the screen I read Avery's message with a chuckle.

A: You better hurry back, Andy's torturing me by making me watch some sappy romance movie!

Its amazing how much Avery has been changing, progressively getting over everything that had happened to him. When I first found him he was this shy, quiet guy who constantly looked over his shoulder, but over the few months we've known eachother I can tell how much more relaxed and playful he is.

Although he still had moments where he would see Alex in the hall and freeze up or the few times we sat and talked all night about the little things, things that made Avery think of his brother and he would stutter over his words before I provided him solace and we would quickly change the topic of our conversation.

C: Ha...have fun with that love

"Five minutes until we arrive on their territory Alpha," the driver spoke up, making me nod in understanding.

"Thanks Rob," I replied, looking from the window to see a a few houses and buildings roll by. Rob was a Pack warrior, a large man who despite his large and 'fuck-off' appearance was sitting up front getting more excited as we neared. Seeing your mate could do that to a man.

It had been the first time we had came to the pack, Rob had been shocked to find his mate, a 12 yearold who had no idea what a mate was, he was waiting until she turned 18 until he would move her to our pack, as far as she knew he was just a good friend.

That leaves our destination-The Rogue Pack- that despite their name, were very peaceful people. Former rogues wished to be inder different leadership were able to join under the control of Alpha Serena.

Based on reports and emails, they've been having a problem with the neighboring pack, a conservative group that wishes to make war with them...I'm here to negotiate.

We pulled into a gravel space, where a crowd had gathered, at the head of the group was Alpha Serena and her mate Lou, along with her Beta Jack.

I stepped out of the car, giving a warm smile to Serena and Lou, who had both stepped forward to welcome me.