Chapter 20

I woke up to see Dre sitting on the bed holding Ana. He was talking to her while she stared at him. He looked over and smiled at me.

"Hey beautiful" he said flashing his dimples.

"Hey" I said getting out of the bed and rubbing my eyes.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked placing Ana back in her crib.

"Pretty good" I said walking into the bathroom to do my daily hygiene.

"I talked to my agent this morning. He said the house should be fixed by Friday. So we'll be back home in no time." he said standing at the bathroom door.

"Cool" I said taking my bra and panties off stepping into the shower. I heard Dre grunt and walk towards the shower. He pulled the curtain back.

"Un un! Get out!" I said pointed to the door.

"I can't even get a peek?" he asked looking over my body.

"Nope." I said closing the curtain.

"Ugh that's not fair" he said walking out I just chuckled and rinsed off. I went and dried off and put on my underwear. I put on some shorts and a diamond life t-shirt and then lotioned up and stuff. I walked out to the living room to see all my babies up.

"Hey babies" I said kissing their heads.

"Hey mommy" they all said. I went to cook breakfast. I cooked Bacon, eggs, French toast, and cut some strawberries up.

"Foods ready" I yelled and of course they all ran in like some wild hyenas. I went and grabbed Ana and made her a bottle. I started feeding her and just stared at her. She had everything from Dre except for her nose. She stared at with her hazel eyes. She was so pretty.

"Mommy I'm done" Carter said walking in the living room and sitting beside me. He stared at Ana and kissed her forehead.

"Mommy she look like daddy" he said giggling.

"You all do" I said laughing.

"Not me. I'm sexy, daddy ugly" he said laughing.

"What you know about sexy?" I said smiling.

"A lot." he said spreading his arms out.

"Hahaha okay" I said laughing. Angel walked in with her sippy cup and laid on the couch drinking. She does that when she's sleepy. I looked down and saw that Ana was finished. I burped her and rocked her to sleep. I turned the tv on for the twins. They soon fell asleep.

"Dj want to go get some ice cream?" I asked as he sat there watching tv.

"Yea" he said smiling showing his little dimples.

"Come on let's go." we went to Cold Stone and just talked and laughed. I missed my lil man!

"Mama when we got taken, I really missed you" he said finishing the gummy worm he put in his mouth.

"I missed you too man" we finished up and went home. I found all my kids in their rooms. Dj went to lay down because he was tired. I went in the room and saw Dre walking out in a towel. Oh my lord yes.

"Hey baby" he said kissing me.

"Hey" I said laying down.

"So I was thinking, maybe we could go on a date tonight." he yelled from the closest.

"Yea that sounds pretty good" I said yawning. I'm so tired.

"Okay then" he said walking out of the closet with just basketball shorts. Mmmm my baby is too sexy.

"Okay" I said turning over and putting my head on the pillow. I was slowly falling asleep.

"Nooooo baby don't go to sleep" Dre said shaking me.

"Dre quit, I'm tired" I said trying to push him off.

"Baby I'm bored" he said kicking his legs.

"So. Watch tv or something" I said brushing him off.

"Ugggh" he said walking out the room. Whatever. He walked back in with a spoon and ice cream. -____-

"Wtf Dre" I said turning over staring at him.

"Shut up Miss I want to sleep. I do what I want in my house. So turn over and go back to sleep." I just flipped him off and turned over.

"Anytime baby" he said smacking my ass. HARD! -_- Bitch

*OKAY! UPDATE WHOO HOO! I KNOW IT'S NOT LONG. KEEP FOLLOWING ME ON INSTA (red_rosesxo) ! I reached 1k ! WHOOP WHOOP!*