Chapter 1

"Angel come put your shirt on"

"Nwo mwommy" she said running out and laughing. Yea that's right. The twins are 2 years old now. Dre is now a professional basketball player. Funny story, he was playing in the park with his friends and a recruiter saw his hidden talent. I didn't even know he could play basketball. Chicago Bulls. Anyway Dj is now eight. And he is a mess. I heard Angel screaming so I went in the kitchen to find her laying on the floor.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I said picking her up.

"I wan dwaddy" I almost cried. Dre was in California cause he had against the Lakers. He won't be back for a while.

"Mommy, Carter won't leave me alone" uggggh I need a nanny. I walked in Dj's room and saw Carter playing in dirty clothes basket.

"Carter get out of those clothes." I said pulling him by the hand. See what I go through. I had to put Carter and Angel to sleep, I can't deal. I went to lay down for a while when I heard heavy footsteps. I went to see who it was and it was Dre. I ran and kissed him.

"Aww baby you miss me?" he said smirking.

"Hell yes. All yo kids crazy" he just laughed and kissed me.

"I missed you too. Where my babies at?" Babies? More like monsters.

"Dj playing the game, and the twins are sleep. And just so you know I'm not having anymore of your devil kids" I said walking away.

"Oh we don't have to have anymore. But we gone make em I know that." he said smacking my butt and winking at me. He so nasty. I needed some sleep so that's what I did, for 3 hours.

Twins on the side----->

*OKAY I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S JUST A START. LIKE? NO? COMMENT, VOTE, BECOME A FAN*