Chapter 4

Tomorrow was the twins 3rd birthday. Dre was flying in today from Florida so we were happy.

"Angel come put your clothes on. We're going to see daddy" she ran over to me and I put her clothes on.

"You ready mamas" she shook her head yes. "Okay everyone let's go" Dj and Carter were already dressed. We headed to the airport to see Dre looking sexy as ever. He had on a yellow Diamond Life shirt, some Levi's, and Jordan Spizikes. My baby was sexy. He put his stuff in the trunk then got in the car.

"Daadddyyy" Angel and Carter screamed together.

"Hey wassup little ones?" Dj nodded while playing on his iPad. "Dj you just hurt my feelings lil man." he said pouting.

"Sorry daddy" he said smiling and they did their little handshake they made up when Dj was 5.

"And hey my beautiful wife!" he said smiling at me.

"Hey my handsome husband" I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Eeewwww mwommy and daddy kwissed" Carter said. They have good vocabulary for two year olds, well three. We all laughed.

"Alright let's go to Party City" we took off and headed to Party City. Dre got stopped like 1,000 times for autographs. The girls, I'm not even going to explain them.

"Alright so what do you want to for their birthday?" I asked Dre.

"Idk....we should hire somebody for this." he said looking around.

"Ummm no. How about Dora and Diego?" he looked at me.

"I guess, I don't really know." he picked the twins up together.

"Do yall want Dora and Diego?" I said showing them the plates. They started clapping and laughing. Okay then that's what we're doing. I invited the little kids from their play dates they have every Tuesday so we were looking at about 24 kids and parents. Ugggh that's a lot.

"Hey Dre remember me?" some light skinned girl walked up to Dre. She was pretty, really pretty she was like a light skinned version of Meghan Good.

"No" Dre said frowning.

"You remember the other week. You came to the club, we had sex...." WHAT?! I grabbed the twins from him and told Dj to come on.

"Baby!"

"........."

"Baby let me explain" I put the kids in their seats and slammed the door.

"Explain what?! That you slept with someone you can't even remember?! Dammit Dre we're married with three kids and you cheated on me!" I slapped him hard in the face. "You can find a ride home, or ride with that hoe" I slammed the door and drove home. We got home and the twins were sleep so I put them in the room. I got in the bed and cried my eyes out. I felt the bed move.

"Baby" ugghh why him?

"What Dre" I said not looking at him.

"Baby look at me" I looked at him hard. "I didn't have sex with her" I laughed.

"You expect me to believe that? You're a NBA player. It's nothing new to you anyway." I said turning my head.

"So you think I slept with her? I don't even know her name! I don't even remember seeing that girl. Yea me and the team went to the strip club, got a couple of lap dances but when they wanted to fuck I got rid of them. Baby just don't be mad at me"

"I love you Dre but I don't know. Let me think about it" he nodded his head and leaned in to kiss me. I moved my head making him kiss my cheek.

"Oh its like that?" I shook my head yes. He walked out the room. Oh well.

*Next Day*

"Happy birthday to yooooouuuu! Happy birthday to you! Whhhhoooo!!" we all clapped and cheered as the twins blew out the candles. I was still mad at Dre but he wasn't keeping his distance. Every five seconds he would touch my butt, or come up behind me and kiss my spot. He irritates me, but that's my baby.

"Mwommy look what it gwot" Carter said showing me his twenty dollar bill.

"Yayyy man that's good" I said kissing his forehead. A few hours later the twins were tired so everyone left wishing them a happy birthday and stuff. I had to give them a.bath cause they had cake and candy everywhere. Once I put then to sleep I went in the room to see Dre laying on the bed in basketball shorts with his hand in them. Why do boys do that?

"Hey baby" he said smiling. I flipped him off. "Love you too" he said smiling. I believe he didn't cheat, but I just want to see if he'll tell the truth which he did.

"You know I hate you right?" I said smiling.

"Baby I'm flattered" he said putting his hand on his heart. "I can't believe you said that" he said acting like he was about to cry. I couldn't hold back my laughter. I went and straddled him while he put his hands on my hips.

"I love you. I never was mad at you either" I said looking in his eyes.

"I know you wasn't. And I love you too" He kissed me hard and turned me over so I was under him. We started making out until the door creeped open and Carter and Angel walked in. Dre jumped off me falling to the floor. Me and the twins laughed.

"Damn that hurt" he said rubbing his butt. He has a really nice butt. "Stop staring at my ass" he said flicking my head.

"Shut up" I said smacking his arm.

"So, wassup babies. Why yall in here?" Dre said squatting in front of them. They didn't say anything they just put their heads on his shoulder and started falling asleep.

"Awwww that's so cute" I said smiling.

"I know I am baby stop telling me" -_-

"Ahaha okay. Go put them in the.bed so we can finish" I said winking at him. Our make-up sex was the best. He came back climbing on top of me.

"Now where were we?" he said kissing my neck making me giggle. We had sex for hours.

*Vote, Comment, Like, Become a FAN!*