+Fatal Attractions 6+

I'm so excited about this story! The reads and votes have gone up *happy dance*

This is my first time writing a mysterya nd it seems like its pretty good so far, so thanks for voting and commenting!

This story has a lot of twists and I'm so excited for it!

Oh and pic of Thanatos >

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++Chapter 6: Strange Conversation+++

I looked at my clock to see it was already six, so six hours until I had to meet Dexic. I got up and paced around the room, what should I do? Is it too soon to go see what Deliliah has to say? I went over to my dresser and searched for my bottle of vitamins. Today I was goign to waste a lot of energy and I sure as hell didnt want to pass out during my investigation.

I grabbed a bottle of water and took another vitamin. I'm seriously running out. I should call my mom to send me some more. I sighed and prepared myself to leave.

I looked at Thanatos who was watching me with his head cocked to the side. He looked so cute. "I'll be back to talk to Dexic. Dont worry. But you cant follow me now, I have to ask someone some questions." I told him and he cawed before laying down. He seriously reminded me of a puppy.

I walked out, shutting the door behind me and looked at the cabins before me. What cabin was Deliliah in? My eyes scanned the area and they landed on a young girl who was eating still. Maybe she knew where Delialiah's cabin was?

I headed toward her and stood over her. She had black hair that were into braids and round rimmed glasses that shielded her black eyes. She didnt seem too familair, so she cant be one of the campers who always glare at me.

"Hi." I greeted her. She looked up from eating and gave me a shy smile.

"Hello." She responded with a sweet voice.

"I'm Avrey." I said.

"I know. I'm Kim." She smiled and I frowned; maybe she is one of the campers who glare at me." People talk about you a lot." She said, seeming to respond the question in my head.

"Oh really? Bad i bet." I said proudly and she laughed.

"Yes, but I dont that is something to be proud of." I laughed; she was a cool person.

"Well I am. So Kim, do you know who Deliliah is?" I asked and her face paled. I sent her a questioning look.

"Yes, why?" She asked hesitantly. Maybe Deliliah bullies her?

"Well I want to ask her a few questions. Do you know whta cabin she stays at?" I questioned; she gulpd.

"Yes, number 12." She whispred; poor girl seemed frightened of Deliliah,.

"Thanks so much Kim." I smiled in thanks and she nodded slowly. i turned around to leave but her quivering voice stopped me.

"Good luck." She said her gaze lowered.

"Thanks?" I repleid unsurely and she smiled slightly. i shook my head and headed over to cabin twelve. I passed my cabin, which was number eight. I was passing cabin number tenn, when a shadow stopped me in my tracks.

"Where are you going?" A familiar voice demanded; i groaned.

"Hey Tak." I said, he frowned at me.

"Where were you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

" I was going to visit a friend." He snorted.

'You have no friends here, excpet for me." He raised an eyebrow.