Fatal Attractions 3

This book is probably confusing right now and it will stay so, because it's meant to be secretive and it will probably have a lot of twists. Anyway glad u somewhat like it!

*<:•} Clown!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++Chapter 3+++

Nightmares

"Avrey! Avrey!" I covered my ears and curled into a ball on the ground. The red and yellow leaves crunched under me; the voices wouldn't stop. "Avreeeyy!" They cackled. I scooted back and my back met cold stone; I turned around to see a huge tombstone with stone crows on it. In ragged, angry lines the word 'Thanatos' was scratched in. I jumped away from it and stood up, preparing myself to run.

"Dont. They'll only follow you." A deep voice came from the looming trees; the fog seem to thicken as the man spoke, only his black outline was visible.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Are you scared Avrey?" He asked ominously. His outline appeared a few feet closer, the voices were now gone.

"Of what?"

"Of Death." He replied, he disappeared and I woke to Tak roughly shaking me.

"What?" I croaked as Tac sent me a worried look.

"Another nightmare?" He guessed, I nodded and he picked me up in his arms. "You can sleep in my bed

tonight then, you know that damn crow of yours kept cawing until I woke up." He muttered as me slid me under the covers.

"His name is Than-" I cut myself short, remebering that stupid nightmare." Where is he?" I asked instead.

"Sleeping." He mumbled as he slid in next to me; I wrapped my arms around him and layed my head on his chest; I always felt safe with Tak. He was like a guardian angel, well a pretty annoying, nagging guardian angel.

"What was it about this time?" I opened my mouth to reply but suddenly my mind blanked and all I could

remeber was that there were crows in it.

"Crows." I replied emotionessly.

"Probably fell asleep thinking of them?" Tak suggested, I shrugged before closing my eyes and letting

darkness swallow me again.

~+~

I woke up to the sun filtering through the window, I blinked my eyes in annoyance and turned expecting to see Tak there, but in his place was a note with his messy hand writing.

'Went to fieldhouse already. Eat, take your vitamins and be at fieldhouse by two.'

'Tak '

I rolled my eyes and tosses the note in the bin; I took a shower, got dressed and took my vitamins. I sighed, looking at the almost empty bottle; time to call CVS.

Energetic cawing caught my attention and I turned my head to see Thanatos pecking at tge window. I laughed and walked toward him.

"Want out?" He cawed and I opened the window; he beckoned for me to follow him and I chased after him like a little kid stalking an ice cream truck.

The other campers sent me bewildered looks, but I just smirked and ran faster. Thanatos swerved into the forest, cawing violently. It seemed as if he was calling something. Curiously I followed him until the familiar roaring of water caught my attention. I pushed the branch aside and revealed the beatiful lake and waterfall.

The lake looked like a mirror, the waterfall crashed into it seeming as if it was breaking glass, the flowers almost had a neon color to them and the grass was sparkling. It was like a place from a dream.

Thanatos flew up to the top of the waterfall and I eagerly followed his lead. I rubbed my hands mischeviously before, grasping onto rocks and heaving my body up. I relied on all my upper body strength as I pulled myself up. My arms were getting tired, this waterfall had to atleast be thirty feet high. Finslly, I smiled triumphantly as my head met the top of the waterfall; I pulled my body over and landed on the soft grass.

I stood up and picked up Thanatos onto the palm of my hand. I looked down, the lake looked even more mirror like, reflecting me until the waterfall rippled my image.

"Boo." A cold breath hit my neck and amost fell backwards into the waterfall, but cold arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back on my feet." It's too soon for you to die. You need to be careful Avrey." His face smirked down at me, his green eye twinkling in humor.

I scowled and pushed away from him." Your the idiot that popped out of nowhere." I grumbled.

"Actually I was here the whole time, but you're oblivousness made you incapable of noticing me." He replied knowingly."However it was very humorous to see you're frightened face. Scares of falling in the waterfall?" He mocked.

My pride flared and I sent him a reproachful look." I was scared because I saw your hideous face." I scoffed.

"Really? I've been told I'm quite attractive." He looked down at Thanatos and then met my eyes with intensity.; His black eye pierced my gray ones. "You like crows?" He asked curiously.

"No, I love crows." I replied defiantly.

"Huh, most people hate them and believe they're omens." He raised a black eyebrow.

"Well they're too judgemental." His lips quirked up the slightest before reaching out a hand for me to shake.

"I'm Dexic." He smiled a radiant white smile. I looked at his hand and frowned.

"I don't where you're hands have been." His smiled turned mischevious, before he swiped his hand across my face.

"Indeed you didn't, but now you do." He smirked and reached for my hand; he shaked it with over ethusiasm before dropping it. I scowled before reaching up and socking him in the face.

"And now you where mine have been." Shock passed his face so quickly I wasn't sure if it was ever there; he raised his hand and put it on his cheek where I hit him.

"Its quite rude to hit someone you just met." He tsked.

"I met you last time and somehow you know my name. Your arrogance is truly ticking me off." I scoffed and waved a finger at him." Who the hell are you anyway?"

"I told you. I'm Dexic." He said playing dumb.

"No. Who. Are. You?" My impatience flared.

"I won't answer questions you're too scared to recieve." He said gravely.

"Im not scared!" I complained, my frustration flaring. He was insane. He comes here, knows my name, knows I'm dying and acts like nothing is strange at all.

"If you're scared to fall down a waterfall, you're scared to recieve answers from me." He replied cooly.

"Im not!"

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Jump. Although you might die...Maybe you shouldn't..." His eyebrows furrowed and he began steering me away from the edge.

"No I will and you will answer me." I declared defiantly and pulled away from him.

"Theres a risk you may die." He argued, frustration crossing his face as he tried to grab me.

"Thats what makes it fun." I replied before, handing him Thanatos, running to the edge and diving off.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Was that good? I feel it might be too dramatic.

Anyway please tell me what you think.

Vote~Comment~Fan :•}

~Redzebra