Watch out...

SORRY NOT UPDATING IN THREE DAYS!! I WOULD'VE UPDATED SOONER BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP BECAUSE A FRIEND TRIED GOING DOWN THE STREET FROM TO ANOTHER FRIENDS HOUSE. BUT THEY ENDED UP GETTING LOST BUT REALIZED THEY WERE ON MY STREET. SO I WALKED THEM TO OUR FRIENDS HOUSE AND THEN I SPENT THE NIGHT! SO YEAH THAT WAS YESTERDAY!! WELL THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT BUT BARE WITH ME! THE BOOK IS ALMOST COMING TO AN END FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!! ENJOY CHAPTER 32!!!!!!!!-smiley1997

My heart started racing. I was getting scared. I started to regret my decision to come here alone. I needed Jake. James sat down and stared at me blankly. He asks, " Are you Destiny Anderson?" I nod my head. " Did you get my letter?"

I say, " Yeah. I did."

He says, " Destiny I'm truly sorry. I am extremely sorry. It was a stupid mistake and I even did it twice! I guess I never did learn. The judge told me about you. I'm sorry about your family. What's your life like?"

I say, " It's hard. But there have been great things these past twelve years. I met my crush, I made two friends, I met my family after twelve years, I got the family house, and I've smiled. I haven't smiled since that day. I've always wondered what your life was like and how you could possibly get away."

He says, " I went almost thirteen years without drugs and alcohol. I've always had that guilt about that day. Even though I was drunk out of my mind, I still remember. I would call it the clearest memory I have. Seeing your face, not being able to stop. It haunts me everyday, it's my biggest regret."

I say, " We all have our regrets. I forgive you." He looks at me in shock.

He asks, " Why? I've done so many bad things to you and your family."

I say, " Everybody deserves forgiveness. So, I'm forgiving you for your wrong doing. I appreciate your letter. So now what are you going to do with your life?"

He says, " For starters, I'm going to enjoy my time in here. For the next twenty years. After that, I'll just go around helping people and showing them how to forgive one another. Like you just did to me. You're very special girl Destiny, you know that right?" I nod my head. " Who takes care of you?"

I say, " Well before my parents killed themselves, they sent me over to their friend's house and I've been living with them. It was around Christmas when I moved back to my house. It felt weird but I have great friends who watch over me. This summer will be crazy."

He says, " Yeah. Is one of your friends a boy?"

I say, " Um... yeah. Two of them are actually. None of my friends were there at the time. They recently found out a few months ago."

He asks, " Have you gone for help?"

I answer, " No, but I might in a few months. I'm not good at all when it comes to opening up. It'll be something new and huge for me to do. I know someone who might help me. She's a sister of one of my guardians."

James says, " Listen, Destiny, I don't want to waste your time. Thank you so much for stopping by."

I say, " Wait! I have a question for you. Why?"

He says, " I've been asking myself that for many years. You'll find out eventually. I think you will know when the time is right and you're at your strongest point. Enjoy your life, while it lasts! We all know life can be over in a matter of seconds. Take care Destiny. Goodbye!"

I whisper, " Bye!" I walk out of the building. I look at my phone and see five missed calls and ten texts. Jake. I hope he isn't too worried about me. As I started driving, a bunch of things popped in my head. I really needed to clear out my head. So I went on a little drive around town.