New Beginnings

HEY THANK YOU FOR READING!! JUST A HEADS UP THIS WON'T BE A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY UNLIKE ALL OTHER BOOKS ON HERE!!! I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M TOO YOUNG TO WRITE, BUT I AM ANY WAYS! I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I AM WRITING BECAUSE ON AN APP OF MINE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME. AS OF RIGHT NOW I HAVE 17 CHAPTERS ON IT BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ISSUES TO IT! I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY CREATION!!! P.S. I HAVE POOR WRITING SKILLS -smiley1997

(Friday)

I, Destiny Anderson, am distrustful of anything and everything life has to offer me. I don't understand life. The tragedy that started it all began twelve years ago.  Since then, my childhood was filled with horror.  As the years went on, my life made a turn for the worse. My life went even more upside down just five days after my seventeenth birthday. We got in a huge car wreck that killed my sister. My parents were never there for me in life, but she was. For many, many years she was the one taking care of me. I mean sure my parents paid for everything that I got to do, but that wasn't enough.

I walked into the home I have grown up in since the day I was born to be told by my father, " Destiny, your mother and I agreed on a question of our friends' to you. You will be moving in with our friends whom will watch over you. They have been filled in with your time-line of life, so respect them, and obey their rules. Please do your mom and I a favor and pack your bags. They will be here in one hour." With that he left.

So I sadly say goodbye to the only room I have lived in. Leaving this house, is honestly the hardest thing for me to do right now. This home is everything to me. But I must obey and do as my father asks. In one hour I will leave. I pack all my things and load them into the car. I made a checklist in like ten minutes of everything I needed. Everything was checked off. They pull up, and my journey will start. The guy comes closer and closer with each footstep he takes.

He says excitedly, " Hello Destiny, my name is Ricky, and right over there is my wife, Rachel. We will be taking care of you, so if you would please make sure you have everything, we will head off to your new home." I nod in agreement.

 So I hop in my car and follow them to the new home. When we pull up through the driveway I was astonished because they lived next door to my crush, whom I have loved since the first day of kindergarten, 11 years ago. My door opens up and there awaits my crush, Jake Evans.

He says, " Hello Destiny, I'm Jake. I live next door to Rachel and Ricky, and I practical live with them when I don't want to be at my house. I will show you to your room if you would be so kind and follow me." He grabs all my bags at once, except for the two bags I have in my hand. We walk through the house, up a flight of stairs, go to the right-side of the hallway, and walk through my room. It wasn't as big as my old one back at my real home. My main focus was to not make a fool of myself in-front of Jake. I unpack my bags for at least an hour. I look at the time on my phone, 5:24 PM. I decorate my room a little, and happily dig out all my electronics from my electronic bag.

Rachel yells through the house, " Dinner will be ready at 5:40, so please wash up before then!" So I head to my bathroom, wash my hands, then head to the kitchen and dish up my dinner. We were all quiet during dinner, then when we were done, we washed our plates and stuck them in the dishwasher. We then headed separate ways throughout the house. Out of nowhere Jake was standing by my door watching me read on my bed. He, I will have to admit, scared me at first.

He says, " Destiny, you are way to quiet to even be alive. I forgot you moved in with us! But I will have to say, I love what you have done to the room." He steps inside my room just thinking he can do whatever he wants. He can't because I live here too! But then again he can ruin my life at school more so than it already is. " Well I was thinking you and I can hang out tonight and get to know each other better, considering we only live a few feet from each other. If that is what you want?" I was in between borders here. I could either get to know my crush, and have him know every regret in my life, or I could decline his offer. I have not told anyone about my life, ever! Not even my best-est friend knows about what happened before we met. No one does.