Part 6: Rainbow After The Rain

*******************

Aloha! Here’s Chapter 6 for your enjoyment! (Ang showbiz lang. Hahahaha!) I’ve been out of town this weekend for our Company Outing so I didn’t have time to write kaya eto na ko! :D Sorry medyo natagalan ang update.

Good luck Sarah on your concerts there in the US. Break a leg! Am sure that you’ll give your all again in these performances – sabi nga, heart-stopping and ear-gasmic performance from you ang mapapanood na naman from you. Truly a Queen in everything. :)

Warning: This is a very loooonnnggg chappy. Pambawi man lang. Sana mag enjoy kayo the way I did while writing this up.

Enjoy everyone!

Disclaimer (again): I wish the events in my story really happened (or that they will happen), but no. They are just pigments of my wild and HR (hopeless romantic) mind. I truly wish that S would find a real prince, not a frog and prince-wannabe. Bow! #NoToBashing (Chos! Hahaha)

*******************

Chapter 6: Rainbow After The Rain

“Today’s the day!” Sarah kept on chanting to herself. She’s up very early today and didn’t mind if she only had three hours of sleep. She kept on tossing on her bed last night but wasn’t able to sleep. She’s looking forward to this trip – she doesn’t have any idea at all which resort they’ll go to, and the activities they’ll do there. All she managed to squeeze from Yeng is that they’re going to a private resort in Batangas. One that is owned by one of her friends so she need not to worry about their privacy. Yeng said that she took care of everything, bless her heart.

She took her bath, brought down her bag, and had an early breakfast. She saw that her parents are already up as well, probably to see them off.

“Good Morning Mommy and Daddy!” Sarah happily greeted her parents.

“Good Morning anak. Kitang kita na excited ka ah.” – Daddy Delfin “Teka at papakainin ko lang mga baby mo sa garden (referring to her dogs).”

“Opo naman! Been looking forward to this vacation. ‘My, ‘Dy, maraming salamat po sa pagpayag at sa tiwala.”

“Oo naman anak. Malaki ka na and we trust you and your judgement. Basta mag iingat kayo don ha? Hinay hinay sa pag-e-enjoy at sa pagbabad sa araw. Baka mapagalitan ka ni Direk Cathy pag super tan ka pagbalik.” – Mommy Divine

“Opo, Mommy. Dala ko lahat ng sunblock ko. Naisip ko rin po yan, baka di pwede na masyado akong tan para sa movie.”

“Good...” (Hearing a honk from outside their gate, Mommy Divine exclaimed,) “Oh andyan na ata sina Yeng… Tara na sa labas.”

“Yeng!!!” Sarah shouted as soon as she sees Yeng stepped outside a car that she hasn’t seen before.