Part 1: Looking Back

**********

Hello everyone! Sorry if it took some time to post this. Medyo busy with work, and there are so many plots that I have in mind and I don't know where to start and how I can properly place the sequels into this story. :)

Sana maitawid ko nang maayos tong story and hope that I can please you with this.

(Disclaimer): Everything that I wrote here is fictional. I have limited knowledge on Sam's life and personality. (Sorry, Popster by heart talaga ako so yes! Mega subaybay ako kay Sarah. Lol.)

In fairness, ang hirap magsulat gamit ang Note/Tablet.. Lol! My apologies (in advance) if there are any grammar lapses. I didn't have time to check my spelling and grammar na. :)

I would like to dedicate this to JulieDelantar for being the first to appreciate this story. Sana nga matapos ko to. Thank you for the encouragement sis! :)

**********

January 07, 2013 (Monday)

The sound of the alarm woke Sam up. Slowly, he stretched his arms and legs.

"(Sighing) Another day it is. Hello Monday!"

He got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom for his morning routine. While brushing his teeth, he suddenly remember a particular segment that he watched in the Buzz yesterday.

"I wonder how she is?", he asked himself. He has seen her interview (during the Thanksgiving Dinner for the press last January 03) where she bravely answered all of the press' questions about her "lovelife" and family. He can clearly remember how she looked during the interview - Sarah being her honest self. Only this time, a braver, fiercer and more fiesty Sarah. 

"And I like it", he smiled to himself. "She's definitely growing and maturing more beautiful as the days go by. I'm glad that she can now speak her mind (well, at least some of it) and face all the intrigues that people are throwing at her about the "failed" relationship that she had with.. him."

Remembering the rest of the interview made him frown. 

"(Sarah): Parang hindi naman tamang panahon pa para mag entertain ng sinomang manligaw. Sa lahat naman ng pinagdaanan ko, sana naman natuto na ko. Ayoko nang, "History repeats itself"... Lahat naman po tayong mga babae, gusto natin yung sino man mamahalin natin pang forever na. Basta kung will naman ng Diyos na talagang ibigay sakin yun. Kung yung next na magiging boyfriend ko, sya na makakatuluyan ko, swerte ako.."

"I wish I could say that I'll be that lucky guy. Because if that happens, and God forbid that I'll be the next one, I'll do everything to make sure that it would be forever for the two of us.", he sadly said to himself. "But I'm not sure if that's ever gonna happen."

Since that eventful (Yes! Eventful night when he graced an invitation to be one of the guests of her show in May last year), he and Sarah ceased to communicate. A few "Hi" and "Hello" here and there and that's all. Remembering what happened that night in her dressing room, he frowned. 

"Damn. I still can't get it out of my head. I shouldn't have told her how I feel that time.", he said, recalling how that dreadful night ended for him. 

(Flashback): After Sarah G Live's episode and inside her dressing room:

(Knocks on the door): "Good evening Po Tito, Tita." Sam courtly greeted Mommy D and Tito Delfin.

Mommy D: "Oh Sam, ikaw pala. Tuloy ka. Nagbibihis na lang si Sarah. May kailangan ka ba?"

Sam: "I just want to give my thanks to Sarah and say my goodbye na rin po."