Turn your face: chapter 2

kayla pov

so me and daishown made to school I was kinda nervous tho. we went to the office , we got our schedule's and daishown had went to look for his locker. I went to go look for my locker I could tell people were looking at me I felt uncomfortable. when I found my locker I started getting my stuffy for my classes. then a girl with half black and half pink hair went to her locker next to mine. she had gotten her stuff then looked at me. "hey" she said smiling at me "h-hi" I said tried to smile but it didn't work. "are you new here "she said "y-yes" I felt kinda nervous around her " its ok you don't have to be nervous around me" she giggled, I smiled alittle "umm well I like your outfit" she said looking at the outfit daishown got me "thank you I like yours to" I said quietly looking at her outfit I could tell she was a tomboyish type. "I'm sorry but what's your name" "kayla.kayla brooks" I said "ok well Kayla I'm Samantha but please just call me Sammy or Sam I hate it when people call me by my real name" "ok" "so what class do you have now" "um I don't know" "hmm let me see you schedule" she said I gave it to her "you have every class with me except for music, art and English" she said smiling at me "common let me show you where geo is" "ok" I said.

she showed around the halls then we made it to geo class. I sat next to Sammy then our teacher came in. "alright class so we have a new student umm Kayla Brooks come stand up here" I shyly walked to the front of class " well class this is Kayla she's new here so I want her to feel welcome here but respectful to her or else" he said " yes Mr. Wills" everyone else said. I sat back next to Sammy

when a few more classes ended it was time for lunch me and Sammy met up with daishown at my locker. "hey Kay how was your classes so far" he said smiling "good I guess "I said quite "Sammy cleared her throat "oh um dai this is Sammy. Sammy this is my big brother daishown" they shook hands. Then we headed to lunch I felt even more nervous with everyone starring. Daishown went to sit with some of his new friends and I sat with Sammy and a few of her friends were sitting at their table " yo what's up Sammy" a boy with a Mohawk "yo wussup my niqqa"she said giving him a hand shake "hey wuts up mami"a boy with a big afro said, "hey wuts up papi"she said giving him a hug, he hugged back "so ugh who's this" mohawk said "oh this is Kayla she's new here" "oh well hi i'm sammy's bestfriend craig " mohawk said smiling "and i'm jacob" said afro "h-hey"i said shyly "SAMMY GUURRRLLLLLL" i turned and saw two girls one looked liked sam but more girly. "HEY BOO" sammy said. they both hugged "wussup sis" she said to the other girl "heyyy sissy" they hugged "oh kayla this is my friend Erica and my twin sister kristie" "hey " they both said "hi" i said "girl its ok you don't have to be nervous around us"said kristie. "yeah we're good people" craig said while putting his arm around my shoulder. i smiled alittle. "yeah and speacking of good i'm hungry" said Erica "yeah meto plus today is FRIED CHICKEN DAY"! said Craig. "wurd i'll race you there" Erica said "your on"he said letting go of me "ok on 3 ....THREE"! erica said running while craig just looked confused "wait what HEY YOU CHEATED"! he ran after her. I laughed  silently "You'll get over it they do this all the time when its fried chicken day" Sammy said laughing. Sammy and the rest seemed kinda cool to hang with. but then i was having a feeling that somone was watching me i looked around but saw noone then i saw daishown he waved at me i waved back smiling then his friends turned and looked at me  then turned back. i shooksk it off but again it seemed liked somone was looking at me i just ignored it.

OK SOO SRRY ABOUT NOT POSTING I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND DANCE. PLUS I'M GONNA START POSTING MY OTHER STORY IF YOU LOVE ME WHY BULLY ME.. OK SO BYE!