turn your face intro

HEYY GUYS SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IT MIGHT NOT BE AS GOOD BUT  PLEZZ COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT THX.

 "MIKE YOU NEED TO STOP"6 yr old kayla heard her mother scream from her parents bedroom arguing, while watching tv scared with her 9 yr old brother daishawn."its ok kayla im here" he said in a terrfied voice holding on to his sister tight. "IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP THEN YOU NEED TO GIVE ME WHAT I WANT" "WHAT..NO MIKE YOUR DRUNK PLEZ STOP TALKING LIKE THIS" "LISA YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT NOW GO DO AS TOLD" "NO PLEZ MIK-" he slaps her to the ground "DO IT NOW" she gets up and go do as told . she leaves the bedroom and walks to the kids bedroom. she opens the door with tears in her eyes "momma" kayla said softly, her and daishawn walks over to her holding eachothers hands tight "momma are you okay" daishown said touching his mothers arm. "yes baby" she said "kayla baby come here" "yes momma" kayla said walking towards her mother. "give me a hug sweetie" kayla do as told her mother holds her tight "forgive me" she whispers. kayla looked at her confused then looked at daishown he looked confused to. "kayla come with me " her mother said holding her hand "Daishown stay here i'll be back" as their mother walk kayla to her parents bedroom...