Turn your face: Chapter 14

At the hospital

I sat down looking at Daishawn, what I assume he's sleep. I'm scared. Really scared, if I lose him I don't know what would happen to me or this baby. Tears start to stream down my face. I burried my face in my hands then start to cry hard.

"Please god, .... please" I said

The door then quietly opened, I looked up and saw Ray.

"Hey" he said

"H-H-He-" I cut myself off, bursting in tears.

Ray ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"Why did this happen he's the only family I have." I cried

"I know he's like a brother to me" Ray said softly,

We sat in silence

"Beeeeeeeep " screeched the heart rate monitor.

I began to worry, the doctor and nurses rushed in the room. The doctor looked at me and ray then looked back at daishawn.

"I'm sorry but.." he began

"But what -is he o-ok" I said

"I'm sorry but your gonna have to leave"

I began to panick

" What! No I can't leave him" I screamed, I tried to move toward daishawn but ray pulled me back. Nurses tried to calm me down.

I pulled my arms away from Ray and walked out the room.

~~~~

I sat on a bench outside not making a single sound l, just tears streamed down my cheek.

"Kayla" I herd someone softly say my name. I turned and saw that it was Ray. He sat next to me,he tried to grab my hand but I moved it. He sighed "Kay, look I know your hurt, I am to but you have think of the positive. Do it for me..... do it for Daishawn."

I shook my head, closing my eyes tight. turn looked at him "I can't Ray, I mean Mike did a lot of things to us. My mother died because of him. And now look Daishawn could be dead"

Ray looked down then buried his face with his hands.

"And you know what Ray, I can't keep all these secrets in me. But for one I need to tell you."

He looked up at me confused.

I took a deep breath and began to speek.

"Ray I-I'm pregnant" I said "And your the father"

he looked at me speach less. " Y-you said w-what"

" I'm pregnant" I said calmly.

" A-nd I'm the faher"?

"Yes Ray you are" then there was silence. I tried to grab his hand but he moved it away, then stood up.

" D-don't touch me..Ok." he rub the back of his head and walked back and forth. " How could this happen" he said looking confused. Then looked at me " How far are you"

"About a month now" I said.

"Shit" he rubbed his face and shook his head " So your JUST NOW TELLING ME THIS SHIT"

 "R-ray I-" he cut me off

"No, no I don't want to hear it" he said " HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME KAYLA, WHY"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD SOON AS YOU FOUND OUT, WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM ME KAY, DO YOU REALIZE HOW HURT I AM RIGHT NOW, I-I" He took a deep breathe and calmed down, then sat down next to me. " I think we should take a break"

I snapped my head up and looked at "what?"

he nodded his head. he looked at me with a serious face "I think we should take a break"

"R-ray i didnt mean for this to hap-" he cut me off.

"Kayla, just forget it" he sighed, "I think its best that we start going seperate ways"

I sat in silence. then nodded my head. "Ok"

He walked up to me and lifted my chin then kissed my forhead then walked away. Now I'm alone, he's no longer in my life. tears slowly streamed down my cheek. I quickly wiped the away, "stay strong Kayla, do this for Dai...and momma" i looked at my mothers charm braclet then kissed it. I walked back inside and went to the waiting room where everyone else was. As we waited, the doctor finally came.

"Um.. Daishawn Johnson" he said

I quickly stood up. He looked at me in the eyes then sighed "I'm sorry"

I dropped to the floor bursting in tears. How? Why? Questions came through my head.

"NOO" I cried. I then felt two people hugging me. It was Sammy and Kristie

Iooked around the room and saw Erica hugging Julian, he was crying with his fist balled up. I then Chres crying to.

"Craig... h-he's gone" i saw Jacob on the phone talking to Craighe was was also crying.

I then looked over at Ray. he was sitting down looking at me in silence, I then saw tears fall down his cheek. He then stood up and walked out the hospital.

TBC..

hey readers. yess its me jayla. soooo, I know I havent been writing much since like a month or two. It was because I've been busy lately or I've been lazy to write anything. buuut now I'm back and I'm almost done with this story. soo yeah.

Oh and read and share my other story  "If you love me why bully me" i'm trying to reach to a higher number of reads. and read my other story "Romeo and Juliet" I haven't been writing much on that one neither but read it an share it.

Soo yeaaahh.

like and share