Chapter 5

Hi New Chapter! Yay! I'll keep this short. I'll upload the next chapter ASAP.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy-just not in that order ;) Or that order if you want. lol

Its been a while so here's the end of last chapter to refresh your memory.

“Do you need me for anything else or can I go home now?” I sighed.

            Farah just stared at me looking to make sure I was okay before nodding, “Yeah, I can handle everything. Shouldn’t take too long for him to get the hang of everything and we won’t get too busy today. Go home and rest. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

            “I told you how I get when I’m tired,” I muttered quickly going into the back room, getting my stuff and leaving through the front.

            “Nice to meet you, Heath Cliff.” I said on my way out.

            “You too, Hepburn.” Heath called out which caused a small smile to slip on my face.

            At least he doesn’t think I’m too crazy.

CHAPTER 5

      Monday after my first class I met up with Chris to have some lunch before going to English Lit . We’ve been doing this since we met last semester in our Survey of Music class. Unfortunately, since he is older than me and about to graduate, we don’t have any more classes together and only a few more lunch dates like this.

            We sat down with our salads at an empty table in the middle of the room. Since it was only around 11 there weren’t many students in the cafeteria yet. As soon as classes get out at 12 though, the tables would be full.

            “So tell me about this new guy.” Chris grinned, “Is he cute?”

            “He is more than cute. Practically a God. He has a weird name though.”

            “What is it? Can’t be too bad.”

            “Heath. Have you ever met anyone named Heath before?”

            I haven’t spoken to Farah since yesterday after our fight. It’s not like she hasn’t been trying to get into contact with me, I’ve just chosen to ignore her calls. I wasn’t ready to speak to her yet and I was going to be seeing her later anyway.

            “I haven’t but I can just imagine what a Heath looks like; tall, tan and oh so manly. I bet he’s really good in-“

            “Alright!” I cut him off laughing, “I get it. If you want to see him for yourself come down to the Café tomorrow when you get out of class, he’ll be there.”

            “Oh, I definitely want to see him.” He smirked.

            “Hey, I know what you’re thinking and I can almost guarantee that he is straight.”

            “You are just saying that because you want him.”

            “That’s true,” I admitted as I picked at my salad, “but I can also tell if someone is gay or not, and Heath is not.”

            “Please, gay-dar is not a real thing. Girls just use that as an excuse to make themselves feel better.” Chris rolled his eyes.

            “I knew you were gay when I first met you.” I pointed out.

            “I was making out with Evan outside the classroom. I think it was pretty obvious.”He laughed.