Chapter 26: Body Party

Skipping to Friday Night

Mary POV

I finished packing my clothes for the weekend. Now all I have to do is wait on Chresanto to come and get me. I'm a bit nervous about tonight though. I mean if you think about it, I'm about to share something really deep with him when I'm not even sure if he feels the way I do. Does that make me a hoe? I hope not, I mean I'm not sure but I'm ready to give him my all.

I sat on my bed and waited by the window. I played angry birds until I seen him pull up. I grabbed my bags and rushed out the house. I ran to him as he was leaning on the hood of his car. I don't know why but I got so happy that I dropped my bags and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. He happily accepted and kissed back.

I pulled back and smiled at him.

"What was that for?" he asked

"I don't know. I guess I'm just really happy to see you. And really excited for tonight"

"Oh really?" he asked in a sly voice

"Mhmm" I said jumping down. I picked my bags back up and tossed them in the back seat. Chres opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He walked around to the driver's side and started the car.

Before I knew it we were at his house. He opened the front door and I was invited by the sweet smell of vanilla. My favorite smell in the world. The soft sounds of jazz music played smoothly filled my ears. I love jazz music. The trumpet was the loudest instrument which is also my favorite sound. I smiled at Chres as he shut the door. He turned and grabbed my hand. There was a pathway made out by candles that lead into the dining room. I followed it and on the table there were two plates set out that had lids on top of them. Two big candles were lit and there was a bottle of sparkling cider sitting in a tub of ice. I smiled happily at the romantic scene.

As I was admiring the decorations I felt a pair a big warms arms wrap behind my waist.

"You like it?" Chres asked

"Like it? I love it! How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That this is what I wanted. A romantic dinner just like this. But you went beyond what I wanted. I would've just taken the dinner" I turned and faced him still wrapped in his arms

"I didn't know. I just wanted to do this for you"

"Well you did a good job." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"Thank you. Now let's eat before all my hard work gets cold" He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the table. Being the gentlemen he is, Chresanto pulled out my chair and I sat down. He walked over and sat in his chair. He lifted the lids off the plates and a glorious smell filled my nose. I looked at my plate and seen steaming steak, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli with cheese. I smiled at him