Cuming Out of the Closet

The next chapter will be Aiden and Miles' date!! 

Vote~

Comment~

Fan~

Chapter Thirteen: Cuming Out of the Closet

It's been two weeks since Caleb and I have gotten back together. I've been begging him to go on a date with me but each time he says he's too busy and goes on with his life. It's like we aren't even together again. We've hung out maybe three times in the two weeks, and only for a few minutes. I'm not sure what is going on with Caleb but whatever it is I'm scared.

What if he was only saying he loved to get me back for hurting him? Caleb wouldn't do something like that, right?

I hope not...

"Aiden and my date is tonight."  Miles smiles at himself in the mirror. "You think this is good enough to wear?"

I quickly scan my eyes over him. He's wearing new, dark jeans, a nice fitting, white tee shirt with a red jacket over it. To top it all off- or should I say to 'bottom' it all off, he's got his favorite pair of navy sneakers on.

"You look perfect," I smirk. "Aiden will like the shirt." From what I've noticed Aiden likes tight fitting things. Hell, he'd probably be fine if Miles showed up naked.

"You think he'll like the chocolate?" Miles points to the super-sized chocolate bar.

"Oh yeah," I chuckle.

"Good," Miles nervously check himself over. He's like a girl getting ready for prom. "You think I should change my pants? They're a little loose."

"You look fine." I reassure him.

"Are you sure? Am I too casual?"

"Miles calm yourself! You're just going to the movies!"

"And dinner!" He groans and goes to the dresser. "I'm changing."

"Miles...." I roll my eyes. "No matter what you wear Aiden is just going to picture what's under it."

He freezes. "You think so?"

"Yeah, it's Aiden."

"What if he expects sex after the date?! I'm not ready for that! I want our first time to special!"

"I thought you were waiting for marriage." I raise an eyebrow.

"No, just until I meet the right one."

"And you think Aiden is the right one?" I can't help but to feel a smile form on my lips. 

"Maybe..." Miles' cheeks turn a soft pink color.

"Aww, you are so cute." I slap him playfully on the back. "Now go get your man. Tonight is going to be the best night of your life."

"Thanks Reed," he shakes out his clothes. "I'll see you later!"

"Have fun, but not too much," I wink as he runs out the door.

Now what to do?

I walk to my bed and fall down on it. I curl up into a ball and stare at the tv. Just as the show switches to a commercial break I get a call. Not caring who it is, I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

"Reed, honey."

I pull the phone back and look at the name. Shocked I bring it back to my ear. "Mom?"