Telling Lies & College Guys (BoyxBoy)

Hello my loves, and welcome to the sequel to Dork Days And Bad Boy Ways. If you are just now joing us I'll suggest you read the first one before, but if not enjoy~ 

XD WFT WAS THAT EVEN? 

Anyways you know the dill, this story contains beautiful boy love, don't like don't read.

I love people who tell me how I can improve my writing, but no hating (I'm a fragile soul)! 

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN

I spend lots of time writing so I like something in return. It takes like one second to push the vote button!

Also it's important to read thses because I put hints on how to get dedications and other things in them.  

If you are reading this put a & in your comment :3 

Anyways I love you all! 
ENJOY!  

Reed ->

Chapter One

"I'm going to miss you so much sweetheart!"

"Son, I'm proud so proud of you."

"I can't believe how grown up you are."

I walk down the hall of families saying their goodbyes to their sons as they fall from the nest into a brand new independent life. My parents are in France?

Yeah that sounds right.

I carry my box of things into room 324, groaning when I see bunk beds. Luckily whoever I'm sharing a room with has yet to arrive so I get the choice of top or bottom. Knowing I could be sharing this room with anyone, I claim the top by swinging my backpack up on it.

Across from the bed are a set of tall, identical wood dressers, separated by a matching desk. I set my box of personal items on the desk, choosing the dresser closer to the window. After packing my suitcase of clothing away I take a breath before going to get the last box of things from my car. When I return to my room I notice a guy with reddish brown hair glancing around at everything and a few more boxes in the room.

"Hey!" I greet the slender guy making him up. Crap, I didn't scare him did I?

He turns on his heel and grins at me. "Hey mate! You know where the bathroom is? “The first thing that hits me is the thick Australian accent, then it's the fact this guy is pretty hot. Although slender he's pretty toned from what I can tell, and with his tight fitting clothes I can tell quite well. He's the same height as me, if not an inch or so taller, and his hair falls messily above his bright green eyes.

"Hello?" The hot guy waves a hand in front of my face, popping me out of my daydream of what else that hand of his could be doing.

I flush in embarrassment. "I think it's all the way down the hall to the right." If I remembered correctly this room is in the perfect spot. Not too far from the bathrooms and not too close.

His grin widens as he extends his hand. I look at it for a second before taking it and shaking it. "My name's Miles by the way, you are?"

"I'm Reed." I reply, letting go of his cool hand. "And I have a feeling you and I are going to be good friends."

Friends, that's all it will ever be. I'm not going to try and get him in bed, or even date him! All I need is friendship. Now if he offers to mess around a bit, I probably won't hesitate to take it. But that's only if he does.