#CongratsOn3MilPhil

A/N: So I'm working on a longer one shot atm so here is a little fluffy piece for being gone for so long. Enjoy!

I wake up to my phone buzzing. It's a twitter notification for someone wishing my channel a happy birthday. I decided to scroll down my feed and see a recurring hashtag, #CongratsOn3MilPhil. I look up his channel and sure enough I see that his subscriber count is over 3 million.

I jump up an run to Phil's room. "PHIL!" I scream as I open his door. He stirs. "What?" he mumbles as he opens his eyes. I jump on him and kiss him. "Woah, what's the occasion?" he chuckles.

"Guess how many subs you have!" I say in a sing songy voice.

His eyes go wide. He reaches out for his phone to check and squeals when he sees.
"Oh my god! How cool is that!?!?!" he squeals. I kiss him again and then roll off of him. I cuddle into his shoulder and whisper, "I'm so proud of you, Phil."

He kisses the top of my head. "Thanks Danny."

I giggle and jump up. "I'm hungry." I state.

"And adorable." Phil adds.

I blush and hide my face with my fringe. "Today I will make breakfast in order to celebrate this momentous occasion. What do you want bae?" I ask even though I already know what his answer will be.

"PANCAKES!!!" He shouts. Just as I predicted. I chuckles and shake my head at him.

***

When the pancakes are done we sit at our breakfast bar sipping our coffee, eating out pancakes, and replying to a bunch of tweets. I offered to wash the dishes but he wouldn't have it. He said that he should wash the dishes after I had made such an amazing breakfast. He finally settled on letting me wash my own plate. We stand at the sink, side by side, washing up our dishes when I feel water splash across my face.

I turn around to see Phil chuckling. That's when the water fight breaks out. And by water fight I mean us gathering water in out hands and throwing t at ones another while giggling. At one point Phil slips and falls. During that time he somehow manages to grab my hand and pull me down with him. So there we are laying side by side on the floor.

Phil kisses my cheek. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you too, Phil."

A/N: Soz it's been like forever since I last updated but I'm working on making these one shots longer so yeet. Also if you have any requests on something you'd like me to write that feel free to dm me! Hope you enjoyed that!