Justin Bieber and My Best Friend. Fabulous (4)

Thanks so much for voting and commenting. I may not be able to update in a while so please please hang tight. At the most it will be a week(: Thanks for reading<3

PS this whole chapter is in Lily’s POV, just FYI

**** 

Recap: He broke off for a second, and then he turned away from me, facing the road. I stood next to Ryan and saw him glare out into the sunset. I knew what he was going to say, and I almost told him to not say it, but I couldn’t figure out how to say anything.

Finally, he forced the words out, “to see if she’d been raped.”

****

MONDAY JULY 25, 1:56 PM

(Lily’s POV)

I woke up, but shut my eyes really tight, feeling a little groggy and uncomfortable. It felt like I had been sleeping for ages, but that couldn’t be right because I have school today, don’t I? Yesterday was Sunday; what did I do Sunday? Oh yeah, duh, I smiled to myself, I met Justin Bieber and made a huge idiot out of myself like usual. Huh, it’s funny though, I remember getting to a carnival, but I don’t really remember what happened. I can’t even recall coming home.

I don’t remember hours. I don’t know where I am.

I sat up really fast, and heard a beeping sound that I had considered background noise speed up. I opened my eyes, and tried to ignore the dizziness that clouded my vision. I blinked a couple times, and then instantly recognized where I was. That hospital on Franklin; I came here once when I broke my arm falling off my bike. My mom was here, though, and I don’t think this is the same room at all. Just the same ugly yellow wallpaper covered everything.

I coughed a little and noticed that I was alone. What in the world happened to me? How long have I been sleeping? How much have I forgotten? I wanted to throw something.

Just then the doctor came in. He didn’t really look like anyone from Scrubs, which I’ve seen so much because Maddy hadn’t the biggest crush on J.D. in the seventh grade. He looked more like Maddy’s dad, in a blue jumpsuit. Great, how am I going to take him seriously now? Stupid imagination.

The look on the doctors face turned me cold, even though the heart monitor sped up.

“Miss Henderson, what is the last thing you remember?” he asked me, holding some sort of chart.

“Uh, going to a carnival with my friends. Erm…saying I was going to meet up with them soon…uh…meeting this game named Drake…or Rice…Sorry,” I blushed slightly, “I don’t really remember his name.”

The doctor looked so solemn, I was afraid I was going to disappoint him or something. Instead, he just ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

“Miss, you were discovered by the cops on 315 W. Glenwood Dr, in a private home owned by Rick Wood. Mr. Wood is currently under arrest for multiple charges. You were found unconscious with traces of alcohol and Rohypnol in your system. You had no serious injuries, outside from mild bruises.” He paused, looking at me with a ‘are-you-following-this’ look. Truthfully, I wasn’t.

“Uh, what’s Rohy—whatever you said? Is it like a drug?”

He nodded, “It is. It causes nausea and dizziness, which we believe is why you passed out. Along with the alcohol in your system.”

“But I don’t understand. I don’t drink. I wouldn’t ever drink, I swear on my life,” I said, earnestly. I’m too young; I decided that a long time ago to myself. I knew I wouldn’t drink alcohol in high school; this must be a mistake or something.