Justin Bieber and My Best Friend. Fabulous (1)

Hey new story! Vote and Comment if you like? <3

****

I met Justin Bieber on Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM. My life was changed forever.

SUNDAY, JULY 24 12:36 PM

Maddy called my cell six times while I was in the shower. I laughed while I threw on some jeans and a tank top, listening to the one voicemail she left. It went like this, “Eeeeeeek! Answer your….omgosh!!...phone!!” And as urgent as that may seem, I’ve gotten plenty of messages just like that before.

You see, Maddy was my best friend. We go to the same school, we life on the same street, and we play for the same soccer team. We were pretty much sisters. And I know at times like this, it was about a boy. Yesterday we met her dream boy after his concert, and she’s been freaking out non-stop since then.

I got four calls when he posted ‘great concert’ and a winky face on twitter, because she was sure he was tweeting directly to her. Nevermind the fact that he meant thousands of other girls that day, of course she was the one that stuck in his mind, because she was the prettiest, funniest, most charming girl he met that day. I told her that over and over until she stopped calling, because that’s what I do. I was the unofficial peace keeper of Maddy’s own mind. Without me, she would need hospitalization, no joke.

After I was dressed and my hair was dry, I called her back. I took a deep breath and grabbed my keys, knowing her first words when she answered would be ‘you have to come over right away’ in a serious, the-world-is-ending voice.

“Hey Maddy, what’s up?” I said goodbye to my parents, got in my yellow slug bug, and opened the garage.

“You have to come over right away.”

“I’m on my way. Is something wrong?” I put her on speaker so I could listen and drive, and put on some sunglasses, because the sun was killing me.

“I’ll tell you when you get here, but hurry ‘cuz it’s insane! Shnikes!” I laughed at her through the phone and she hung up. She lives minutes away, and as soon as I got there I opened the garage using her garage code and went straight up to her room.

The lights were all off, and she was huddled in a cocoon of blankets on her bed. The curtains were closed so the room was nearly pitch black; the only light coming from the TV in the far corner. It was on, but muted.

“Lily! Hurry! You have to see this!” I thought she was going to show me Justin Bieber on the news, but instead she handed me her phone. So, then I expected that her boyfriend and her got into another fight; it happens constantly, I secretly hope they just stay broken up this time.

“No, Fool! Look!”

She shoved her phone in my face, and opened up was a text from JB<3.

HEY GORGEOUS XD ITS ME, JUSTIN BIEBER. WANNA HANG TODAY?

Huh, well that was new.

SUNDAY JULY 24 12:42 PM

I stared at her phone in shock. “So, uh, what did you say?”

She laughed at me like I was stupid. “Are you kidding?? I haven’t said anything yet! What do you even say to that? He’s Justin FREAKING Bieber!”

Her hysteria snapped me out of my daze, and I quickly took her phone and typed in a response. The old run-of-the-mill ‘sure. When and where?’ and then handed it back to her. I used my most calming voice to give her a set of instructions.

“Listen to me carefully. Go get into the shower, straighten your hair and use that glossy stuff your sister has. Put on that shirt you bought at Hollister and those jeans from Buckle. While you do that, I’ll figure out the details with Justin. OK? Remember: he’s our age, so he’s just another boy.”