Drabble No.1

Why....

Why had I...

Why'd I take that bet?

"...A....sh...e........As...he......Ash...e.....Ashe!" Her voice.

"Ashe! What's wrong? You're crying!" Her auburn streaked hair flowed behind her as she stood in front of my desk. I'm pained to talk to her.

I don't want to.

"Ashe....it's bad to keep it all in you know? Like, I heard it can cause like, physical symptoms too!...." She ranted on about things that didn't concern me. 

But to her it might.

 "Asheeeee!" She whined. "Please talk to meeee! Its so unnatural to see you cry!" I took in a deep breath. I can slowly feel tears slipping down. Its only her and me in the classroom. "Lets....lets just go." My voice cracked. I stood up, burying my face in the gray scarf around my neck and hastily walked to the edge of the classroom, only to immediately look back at her. 

They flashed across my head again. 

Many scenes of her dying. One especially stood out; The windows cracking and she being penetrated by the lot of them; her gasping and bleeding body on the floor. "Watch ou...t!" I screamed, sprinting and jumping on her. We both fell to the floor.I scrambled to get up, only to see her torso looking strange. She started to flail and cry, gasping, panting for air. "No....no...I didn't do this...did I...?" I choked out, only to see life escaping her eyes. "Ah.....ah....Ash....e...." She struggled to say. My sight was blurry from the water that was flowing from my eyes. They were no longer single drips anymore; it was a waterfall. All the noises she made were small whistles and air. Then she smiled. "Esther....please...."

A dark laugh echoed behind me. I slowly turned around to see a dark skinned woman, donning a purple gypsy outfit. The lady's trinkets rang as she laughed. 

"This is the price you have to pay boy. You shan't have mess with me." Her grin was of a maniacs; with her thin purple cloth over her face.

The windows weren't cracked at all.

-

Ashe- Cursed Boy of Forseeable death.

It was kinda inspired by Heat Haze Daze/Days by Jin; But its not really the same concept. 

Thanks for reading!