The End

"Holy Rome" Romano repeated.

"Holy Rome?" Germany questioned, staring at the two Italian brothers like they both had 5 heads.

"Here we go..." Spain mumbled under his breath from the table.

"Holy Rome, aka the Holy Roman Empire, was my first love. When I was much younger we fell in love at Austria's house, where we both lived. One day he went to war and never came back. He promised me he'd come back." Italy reminisced with a dim expression.

"What does that have to do with me?" Germany questioned.

"YOU ARE HIM! YOU BASTARD!" Romano shouted.

"Huh?" Germany was extremely confused at this point.

"I don't think you've noticed Germany, but you are the exact replica of an older Holy Roman Empire. You probably never realized it, but when we you came back we were all acting strange. We knew you were HRE. But when you continuously repeated that you didn't remember the thirty years war, we didn't have the heart to tell you. But I think it's time." Spain explained.

"You think this is the reason why I don't remember my childhood?" Germany asked. Italy clung onto his arm and looked up into his eyes.

"Can you try to remember? For me? Please?" Italy asked with watering eyes. He wanted to desperately for Germany to be the Holy Roman Empire, but he had never been sure. Germany looked down at the person he loved the most and suddenly everything clicked. The curl. The maid's outfit. The broom.

"Ita-chan?"

"That's me."

Suddenly everyone was crying. Germany was enveloping Italy in the tightest hug imaginable, with Italy sobbing into his chest. Spain was crying because he had just witnessed the cutest thing in existence, and Romano was crying because Spain was crying.

"I'll never leave you again." Germany said into Italy's ear. They let go of each other and Italy leaned in for a kiss. Romano made a vomiting sound and Spain smiled from ear to ear.

"Roma were you just crying?" Spain asked, teasing him with a smile on his face.

"No." Romano grumbled, crossing his arms and facing the other way.

"You were crying because I was crying! Oh Roma you're so cute!" Spain teased, rolling himself over to Romano.

"No I wasn't you damn tomato eater!" Romano growled.

"I love you too mi amor." Spain said, pulling Romano onto his lap and in for a kiss. Romano pulled away, completely flustered and tomato red.

"What was that for?!" Romano squealed, hopping off of Spain's lap. He was really embarrassed. Spain's dominance really turned him on and he didn't want anyone to know it.

"Let's go home." Spain said with a wink. Romano turned an even deeper shade of red as he quickly gathered his belongings.

"SorrywehavetogobYE!" Romano shouted as he wheeled Spain out of the house quickly. Someone's getting laid tonight.

Italy pulled away from Germany just in time to see the door shut.

"What the hell has gotten into those two?" Germany questioned.

"I don't even want to know." Italy laughed.

"Do you think they're??" Germany asked, making a suggestive hand movement.

"Don't say things like that Doitsu! That's my brother!" Italy said, hitting him on the arm playfully.

"What?! It's totally natural!" Germany defended himself.

"Have you ever...?" Italy questioned as a pink blush crept up his face.

"No..uh- you?" Germany questioned looking down at his shoes bashfully.

"Nope." Italy responded.

"We could change that." Germany said with a wink, suddenly lifting the Italian up and walking him upstairs towards his bedroom.

As Germany set Italy down on the bed, he gave him a soft kiss on the head before saying,

"Ich liebe dich"

"Ti amo."

theeee ENNNNDD. That was really hard to write wtf... Well i hope you guys liked it cuz it was really fun to write! If you want to check out my new RusAme fic it has two chapters up rn.. I'm also about to start publishing my new Spamano fic so stay tuned for that. I'm writing like 40 fics rn that aren't published so I'm a tad crazy. Thank you so much for reading though! I hope this chapter wasn't too bad. Anyway, Thank you again for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story <3