Missing

Germany felt a tinge of guilt as Japan drove back to Italy's house. He had just robbed Romano of someone he really cared about and possibly his only ally. He shook the thought out of his head as he realized Romano probably would've done the same.

"Japan, can I ask you something?" Germany finally said after the 15 minutes of silence in the car. Japan nodded. He was never one to talk much.

"If you're straight, but start to like a man because he likes you, does that make you gay? Or is it just like a friendship thing?" Germany asked awkwardly.

"Go for it." Japan said quietly.

"Excuse me?" Germany asked.

"I see the way you look at Italy. I also see the way he looks at you. Everyone can see it. You're not fooling anyone. Tell him." Japan said, his eyes still on the road. Germany blushed a deep shade of red. Over the past couple days Germany had been feeling weird. Everything about Italy gave him the butterflies. He had never been in a relationship before, so he thought he was just getting sick. He had borrowed one of those dating books from Austria yesterday and soon realized that feeling in his stomach was love. And a lot of it. He just didn't know how to express his feelings. He was never really an emotional guy.

"Thanks." Germany mumbled in embarrassment. He looked back at Spain in the back seat and frowned. He wanted this war to be over. He wanted the brothers to be happy. He realized that kidnapping Spain was just going to make it worse.

"We're here." Japan said as they pulled into Italy's driveway. Germany hopped out and carried Spain towards the house. When they opened the door, Germany nearly dropped him. The house was a mess. There was a smashed vase in the foyer and black shoe tracks scattered across the marble floor.The glass coffee table that sat in the living room was smashed, chairs were turned over, and some of the paintings on the walls were tilted and scratched. Germany dropped Spain on the couch as Japan reached the house. Japan's eyed widened in shock and he watched Germany stop dead in his tracks.

"ITALY?" Germany called out. His heart was beating so hard in his chest he felt like it was going to explode.

"ITALIA!" Germany yelled again, this time running up the stairs. He checked every room, looking for him but returned to the foyer, where Japan was inspecting a piece of paper set on the table where the glass vase once stood.

"Germany." Japan said, showing the piece of paper to the other country. Germany grabbed it out of his hands and started reading. It said,

Dear anyone who finds this,

Don't worry about Italy. He's in safe hands. I just want to have a little fun with him! I'm sure you won't mind. He's just so innocent, it's time for him to get a little dirty! By the time you find him, he won't be the pure little virgin Mary you're so used to if you know what I mean. I'll return him when I'm done ;)

Sincerely,

Now why would I tell you that?

Germany looked up from the paper with the rage of a billion Russians. Italy was in danger. No one would take his Italy away and live to see the next day. Japan backed away as he saw Germany's facial expression. He looked murderous. It was terrifying. Before Germany could even speak, Romano bursted through the door.

"You god damn potato bastard! Give me Spain you sonofabitch." Romano yelled as he held a gun towards Germany.

"Someone kidnapped Italy." Germany said, not even scared that Romano had a gun pointed at him. He already felt like he had been killed a hundred times over. No bullet could stop him now.

"What?" Romano asked, suddenly put the gun down. He knew he was supposed to be fighting with his brother, but kidnapped? Sure, they were fighting, but he was still the protective brother he had always been. Germany handed Romano the note and Romano read it quickly.

"Someone is going to hurt my fratello?" Romano suddenly asked angrily. "Let's kill the son of a bitch."

"We don't know who it is." Japan said.

"Where's Spain?" Romano asked, suddenly remembering why he was there in the first place. Germany pointed to the living room. At this point, Germany didn't even care that they were enemies. Romano rushed in the living room and grabbed Spain by the shoulders. He shook him violently, trying to wake him up, but it didn't work.

"What did you do to him you idiots?" Romano asked angrily.

"Calm down tomato brain he'll wake up in an hour." Germany responded.

"How are we going to find my fratello?" Romano asked.

"We need to call all of the countries and have them on the lookout. We also need to called England and America. Those two think they're freaking Sherlock and Watson."

YOOOoooOooooooOoOo can you guess who kidnapped Italy? If you have a guess comment. I'm interested. Also, if you've read this story already don't spoil it for everyone else. No one likes a pleb. Anyway, thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed :3