Chapter 5

I pulled up to the gates of the College. A red Chevy pulled up before me. It's top was pulled down and there was a Mom and a girl in it. Mom was driving. 

"Damn you!" I shouted. Sorry, I was so excited to finally get into this college. I looked exactly like a girl and had no doubt they'd think I was a guy. 

 "Excuse me! Excuse me!" The mom screamed at the Student Card checker person. 

He whipped his head around to her and nodded slightly. 

"Will these gates be locked through the night!?" She shouted.

"Mom!" The girl in the car screamed. "Mom your embarrassing me." 

"I know those stories about girls getting raped during the night!" The mom shouted. Almost getting ready to get of the car. "I want to talk to the head office or manager or something!" 

"They stay locked. Now what is your Student Card number?" He said becoming aggravated. The girl in the car spoke up.

"G6 dash 456." She said. "Okay mom, get out of the car." 

"Okay hon, bye!" The mom quivered like she was about to cry. She kissed her forehead and gave her a small hug. 

It was such a heartfelt moment, until she said these too words.

"Call me." 

No College student really pays attention to calling their parents. It's sad yet true. I drove up once the Chevy was gone. 

"Card ID?" The guy said in a hopeful voice. Probably happy I don't have an overprotective parents. 

I reached into my skirt pocket and searched. 

"Here it----" My voice cracked and sounded like a guy. More high pitch, Jacob. "Name's Justine Carter. Number: 86 dash 4728." 

"Okay, Mrs. Carter." He said and opened the gate. I wonder if he thought I wasn't a girl. I looked in my overhead mirror. "AHH!" 

In the mirror I saw a girl. 

Oh yeah. 

+++++++

I hauled all my luggage out out of the car. I was a skinny for my age. And had many similarities to Justine, but, I couldn't pass it without this mask. 

I looked at this beautiful water fountain. 

"Oh my goodness." I sighed. 

"I know, isn't it gorgeous?" A girl beside me shivered at it.

I turned towards her and saw how outrageously hot she was.

"Yeah, heh heh heh. I gotta go." I laughed nervously. 

"Okay," She said, sounding freaked out. "See ya."

"Bye." I said bumping into the fountain's edge. 

I stumbled out with my luggage. I wasn't usually the flirting type. 

All of a sudden I realized where I was. An all girls College. Man, why couldn't it be all girls and one guy?

+++++

I put my card into my door and walked in to see 2 half naked girls. Well, wet shirts and panties on. 

"Oh hi!" One girl said. She was a straight blond, skinny and narrow around the hips. Her legs and thighs were skinny and a belly button piercing.

"Hope you don't mind, Trace and I had a room warming water balloon fight." Another girl said. She had wavy auburn hair with blond streaks. She was skinny, maybe too skinny but had a great waist. She bent over and grabbed a dress. Thank you god. Of all type of girls, I had to get paired with two hot girls. Hallelujah. 

"So what's your name?" The blond asked.

"Justine. How about you two?" I asked coughing a little at my voice.

"Tracey is me." The blond said. 

"Elaine is me, but call me Elly." She said proudly.

"And call me Trace." Tracey said. "We're going to be the best of friends!" 

"Sorority Sisters!" Trace and Elly said together. "Group hug!" 

We hall hugged and I felt their bare skin against my arms. 

Sigh. This is going to be great. 

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think, vomment or fammote... :P Bye Aha, this was funny and kind of hard to write. :P HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

kelllllyyouuurrscccourr