He's The Girl

'' Ill have a pint of Mint Chocolate chip please.  '' I politely told the gothic cashier.  She gave me a blank stare, and continued chewing her annoying gum. She had spiked up blue hair, piercings literally everywhere, and was obnoxiously chewing bubblegum like a molested cow.

'' Stop chewing like a molested cow '' I mumbled.

Her mouth dropped and she flipped me off.

I know, that sounded harsh. But I was in a horrible mood, and needed ice cream.

Wow...maybe me pretending to be a girl isnt going to be that hard. I mean, im already acting like one. Eating out my feelings with icecream. Damn, I need to man up. After this I swear im going for a hard core run, get laid, and make my self a sandwhich completely out of bacon.

Yeah..that sounds nice.

I paid, and grabbed my icecream. She probably spat in it. I walked down into the very back of the store right in front of the Employees Only and looked around to see if anyone was watching. 

Nope.

I quickly opened the door, and shut it behind me. Walking all the way up the staircase, I finally came to another door. I opened it, and here I was.

My favourite place to think.

Yes, it was weirdly enough on top of a icecream shop. But nobody basically knew about it but me. Grabbing a chair, I sat down. I had decked out the entire rooftop to my likings. There were chairs, blankets, and a stash of chips.

Nobody has ever seen this place, except for me and my sister Justine.

I sighed, Justine.

I have to do this for her. I honestly have to. It has been her dream. But at the same time is so wrong.

Its illegal, I'm lying to everyone, it would be horrible.

GAHHH, I cant do this.

I took a huge scoop of ice cream and plopped it into my mouth. A cold chill swept through the wind, and I shivered. I put down my ice cream gently, and put a blanket and wrapped it around me. Taking one last scoop, I put the lid back on, and closed my eyes.

~~** AN HOUR LATER.

*** Sincerlias POV. 

WHAT THE FLAGNOFF? WHO THE FLAGNOFFING FLAGNOFFER IS SLEEPING... ON TOP OF A ICECREAM STORE. 

I went up here, trying to find out where the bathroom was, because a kid had dumped icecream all over my head, and I find this random dude sleeping up here.

I hated this job. BUT I NEED IT, to pay for my turn-pretty-fees.

UGH. Should I go downstairs and get the manager, or should I deal with him my self.

Ill deal with him myself.

But he needs some punishment first. I walked over to where this actually-very-cute-flagnoff was sleeping. Slowly, I put my self carefully on top of him, so that I was straddling his waist. I then took my purse that I was holding, and opened up some bright red lipstick.

HEHEHEHEH.

I gently opened it, and got closer...and closer..to his mouth...even closer...then I finally was about to touch his lips with the makeup...

WHEN BAM, THE FOOLIGANS HEAD BAPS WITH MINE.

'' Shit '' he mumbled, rubbing his head. I had fallen off completely, now stumped on the floor. But luckily my lipstick had swiped all over his face when he abruptly woke up.