Chapter 2

Okay. I'm going to do it. I mean, who really is going to contradict me? I'm just pursuing my dream. What's so wrong with that?!

Jesus, why do I feel so gay?

I was kinda staring at a guy in walmart who had a stain on his pants. I'm over the edge now, I'm staring at guys pants, pretending to be a girl so I can become a hair dresser. Damn, how more gay can it get.

"Excuse me, where is the pink polka dotted launderie?" I ask a preppy girl at the desk of Victoria's Secret.

"Uh...Any special occasion?" She gave me a wide eye. 

"Just tell me where it is." I demanded.

"Beside the robes over there." She said borely and pointed. 

"Oh yeah robes, I need those." 

"Huh?" She said giving me the same wide eye. This isn't going good. 

"For my girlfriend." I stuttered. 

"Okay..." She said and stalked away.

Robes, robes, robes...Here we go. There were polka dotted ones, there were bras. Oh yeah! I need a few bras. Wait, do I even have boobs? 

I pulled open my shirt and looked down. Nope. Okay, I'll need some water balloons or something. Wait! I need a wig or two. 

Sigh.

This is going to be a long day.

****************

Victoria's Secret was a pain. That same girl called security on me because I bought like four bags of girl stuff. 

I called up Jamie. She's the only girl I really trust. I haven't quite told her about this yet, but she's coming soon.

I heard a knock at the door. Running down the stairs, I tripped on a purse. Oh yeah, I need one of those.

"Come in." I moaned wearily from the bottom of the stairs. 

Jamie came in. Redhead, skinny as hell and very pessimistic. Yeah, she's great.

"What the hell? Get retarded on the way down the stairs?" She cackled laughing her horrible laugh. Sounds like a baby crying but screaming at the same time. 

"No," I say getting up. "but I've got something important to tell you."

She went into my kitchen and opened the fridge. 

"And what is that." Jamie scoffed. 

"Must you always go into my fridge before even talking to me?! Come to my ROOM and I'll tell you."  I exploded. 

"Okay!!!" She screamed. Jamie grabbed a bagel and ran up the stairs after me. 

I plopped down on the bed. 

"So." She said planting her fat butt on the desk chair. I took a deep, deep breath.

"Okay. Today I decided to act as my sister to go to a school, so I can persue my career as a hairdresser and I know it's a bad idea but I've thought it through a lot and some girl called security on me because I bought all this stuff from Victoria's secret." I winced and caught a breath. 

"Niceee." She said calmly. "But wait. Are you serious?" 

"Yes." 

"Yes! Fashion show!" She shouted and jumped up. She started rummaging through all my clothing and girl bags.

"Oh brother." I sighed heavily.

***

"Omigod. Are you done yet!?" Jamie screamed at me.

Behind the bathroom doors I gave up and let my bottom half be covered by a skirt and the top open. When I walked out, Jamie gaped at my bare chest. I mean, I was pretty skinny for my age. I have a waist. Maybe a little too much. 

"Ah...Uh...Put on the tanktop over there." Jamie said pointing to the bed.

Once I put it on, I looked in the mirror. Jamie came up behind me. 

"Would you date yourself?" Jamie asked me.

I scanned myself. Tank-top a little too tight but isn't that how girls do it? My skirt was short and sexy. I actually looked like some homo rapist. 

"Otherwise than the clothes I still look like a guy." I say to Jamie sorrily.

She looked at me with her thumb in her mouth.

"How much time do we have?" 

"Just 'till tomorrow. But check in time is like 8 or 9 in the morning." I said tiredly. "You know what, I think I should just blow this off and---" 

Jamie slapped me in the face. Hard.

"Suck it up, you woos!!!" Jamie screamed. "We can do this. Just let me fix you up." 

"Okay, just don't hit me again!" 

With a wig here. A lot of my mom's makeup there. AND BAM!!! I looked like an actual girl.

"Now would you date yourself?" Jamie asked.

Short skirt. Shaved legs. Shaved armpits. Waxed brows. Super Glue Eyelashes. Lipstick. Shaved mustache. Stuffed bra. Cut hair. Wig. Painted Nails and Toe-Nails. Contacts. Fish Net tights.

I actually looked like a girl.

"Yeah." I said. I scanned the clock. Almost 11PM.

"I should go." Jamie said. 

"But---" I said as Jamie turned. "How am I supposed to stay like this overnight?" 

"I'll send you a list of everything that you need to do if it gets messed up. Also, things you need to do every morning. Come by my house tomorrow for makeup and stuff, I'll buy it right now."

"You don't need to---" 

"No, seriously Jacob. If your going to do this I want you to do it right." She said seriously.

"Okay fine." I said. 

"See ya." Jamie said closing the door behind her.

"Now to pack." I mumbled to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay!!! MAKE SURE YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO LIKES "HE"S THE GIRL" to know it's not on roboticlovex3's thing anymore. It's here with me. Oh and tell me what you think. If you've read some of my other books, you'd know that my chapters are insanley short, but this one I took some time to make long. please bear with me, cause i take i long time to write them...:) 

tell me what you think and vomment, fammote 

kellyourscour

x3 <3