T W E N T Y - T W O

Chapter 22 -

WARNING THE BEGINNING IS CHESSY ASF. I'm sorry...

. . .

His soft and pumped lips swooped in and stole a kiss from me.

It was only a peck. It was short but then again it was pretty sweet.

"If Baekhyun ever screws with you again... Don't worry. I'll protect you no matter what."

"Kai." I said with my mouth agape.

"I like you."

I stared at him wide eyes. (My nose kinda flaring) "What...... do you mean?"

He walked a step closer to me resulting in me stepping a step back. He took another one and I did the same until I was completely squished up against the wall. I feel so intimidated right now by this dongseang.

With both of his arms now surrounding me on either side of my heads and him looking into my eyes he said almost like a whisper, "I said... I like you."

"Kai?..." I paused. "I don't what to say." I ends up saying.

"Then don't say anything.. I know you don't like younger guys... so just think of me as your oppa. We even look the part since you're so petite and vivacious." He said and then laughed. "And I know you may... Wait no you probably still do have lingering feelings for Baekhyun but at this point... I can't unlike you."

"...Jongin." I repeat his name... well his real name.

"Nobody says you're not allowed to go after a someone just because they're already in love with someone else."

"Kai do you even know what you're talking about?"

"I'm 200% sure actually." He smiled. "It was just yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason but then I realized that, I was just thinking about you."

"That's...... That's.... That's really sweet of you."

Kai smiled so sincerely that I knew he wasn't just playing with me.

. . .

"Hello! I'm Sarang! Nice to meet you!" My seat partner next to me said.

"Well... I'm Minyoung." I said confused if she was talking to me. "Nice to meet you too." I said still unsure.

I was in business as of right now but the teacher was just very laid back and letter us 'mingle' with one another.

Me being probably the oldest in the class, had absolute no friends at all but oddly this girl right next to me, right now, said hi to me.

"Oh I know who you are." She said kinda creeping me out.

"How?" I asked.

"Luhan is my boyfriend. Baekhyun is his best friend so yeah we kinda know about you."

"That I'm Baekhyun's ex?" I asked.

"Oh crap! I said too much." Sarang said panicking.

"Is there something wro-"